04

Before Boun entered the ward, he heard Prem on the phone and stood at the door waiting.

Boun overheard Prem saying to the person on the phone, "Okay...sell it...yes...as soon as possible...I need money urgently..."

Boun remained calm, but he had the answer in his heart, no wonder Prem said yesterday because of the money. In fact, the two million that Boun gave yesterday, he has left behind. Two million is a lot of money for ordinary people. If Prem just wants to get compensation from Boun, then two million is definitely enough. If Prem has other ideas and is greedy, Boun thinks two million is too much.

If Prem really has no bad intentions, he will pay more compensation to Prem. After all, no amount of money can heal his hurt to Prem, nor can he fill his guilt.

Boun heard Prem hang up and waited a moment before knocking on the door. Prem wasn't surprised to see Boun coming, as if he was sure Boun would come.

"You're here." Prem smiled slightly.

Boun didn't speak, but kept his eyes on Prem.

"What do you want to discuss with me? The money is not enough, want me to add more?" Boun sat down on the chair.

Prem never thought about taking a penny of Boun's money. He said that he volunteered to help Boun, it was really voluntary and had no intention. He don't want to receive any monetary compensation from Boun in the future, and he don't expect anything else.

But Boun wanted to compensate him by giving him a huge cheque and asking him to sign a confidentiality contract. This really makes Prem feel unbearable and uncomfortable. It also gives Prem another idea. Since he is already like this in Boun's eyes, it's better to be unbearable.

Prem didn't just want money this time, he also wants people.

Boun pulled out another check and handed it over.

Prem looks at the numbers above, more than yesterday. He laughed. "There are so many, you can keep me."

Boun turned to look at Prem, wanting to make sure he heard correctly. Prem didn't care, when he smiled, his eyebrows and eyes were slightly moving. His lips were dry and pale, a little pitiful.

"I want to discuss with you, do you want be my sugar daddy?"

Unbeknownst to Boun, Prem's feet were trembling under the covers.

"Oh? Why?" Boun is a shrewd businessman, his tone and eyes sweeping now, as if at the scene of a negotiation.

"Because I need money, and you need me not to tell anyone about last night. That's why I signed a confidentiality contract. If we are in the relationship of being kept and being kept, you don't need to worry about this. " Prem tried to calm his mood, and then said, "I'd like to sign the that contract."

Boun didn't rush to answer, but asked Prem instead: "What benefit do I get?"

"Only a little more money is needed to get a lover. Isn't that enough?"

"What do you want?"

"Uh...a place to live. The money, up to you."

Boun mulled over the credibility and benefits of Prem's words in his mind. Prem is right, if the two are in a relationship, the hotel thing the night before will be less troublesome. And from his businessman's point of view, it is true that he can get a good lover with a little more money, and achieve a win-win result, which is not bad.

Boun said it was not bad, referring to Prem's identity background, physical condition, and of course his appearance.

"I will consider about it."

"Huh?" Prem is a little angry, is he so bad? Does he need to use the word consideration?

"I'll be back in two days.

Before Prem could react, Boun got up and left without the contract or check.

The ward was quiet again, and Prem was thinking about another thing, thinking about going to ask the doctor when he could be discharged. In addition to having things to do, tomorrow Monday, he has to go back to work. He is different from other people, if he takes leave, his salary will be less. Without salary, he will have nothing to eat next month and sleep on the streets.

Prem's body is still in good condition. After lying down for two days, he recovered a little. He has no problem getting out of bed, but he walks slower.

Vincent saw Prem come to the office, smiled and let him sit. Don't know what happened, Vincent now thinks that Prem is not a bad person, and even thinks that Prem is very interesting. So when Boun said that Prem was for money, his first instinct was not to believe it.

Prem waved his hand and said no more.

"I was going to the ward to find you in a while, but you came first." Vincent also stood up when Prem didn't sit down.

"I just walked around, and I can't just lie down all the time."

"Um. By the way..." Vincent took the paper from the table and handed it to Prem. "It's the medical record and the test results, there's nothing wrong with it."

Prem didn't look either, smiled and asked, "I want to ask, when can I be discharged from the hospital?"

"This... when your fever subsides, you can leave the hospital when the wounds in your body heal."

Prem nodded, knowing the answer in his heart.  "There's one more, the hospital bill..."

"Don't worry about that, it's all under Boun's name.

Prem nodded and said yes, said some polite words of thanks and left.  Go back to the ward and put on the casual clothes that Kate helped buy.  The nurse in charge of Prem knew that he had just gone to the doctor and thought his discharge was approved by the doctor, so he didn't stop him.

After leaving the hospital gate, Prem remembered that he had no money. It was unrealistic to walk home with his current situation. He borrowed the phone from the front desk of the hospital and called Roy. After giving the address, he sat in the flower trough at the entrance of the hospital and waited.

Roy is Prem's junior high school deskmate, but their grades are far from each other. Back then, the Roy family wasn't as rich as it is now, but it was already very good in their town. Roy likes to play, fights and skips school a lot, and doesn't do his homework.  But the teacher is very serious. As long as Roy doesn't turn in his homework, he will find his parents, and then Roy will be beaten when he returns home.

Although Prem's grades are good, he's not the kind of good boy but he can play with anyone. Roy also likes Prem's character, and since he copied Prem's homework a lot, the relationship between the two has improved. Later, when high school was still a school, Roy asked his father to find a relationship, so he and Prem lived in a dormitory. The two are no longer in the same university, but Roy still finds Prem to play with.

After a while, Roy came. As soon as he got in the car, Roy said to take Prem for eat, but Prem shook his head and refused. Prem is not hungry, and because of his physical condition, he is not suitable for eating outside food.

Roy has known Prem for so many years, he knows Prem very well. He knew that when Prem said no, he didn't need it, and he was not polite or evasive. Naturally he was no longer reluctant.

"Roy, I need your help." Prem subconsciously touched his coat pocket.  "I need a sum of money, two hundred thousand."

"Okay. Send me your account and I'll transfer it to you tonight."

Roy was having trouble with his father. He had just came out of his home company to start a business and limited funds, Prem knew it. If it wasn't for no other way, he wouldn't ask Roy.

The two have known each other for so long. This is the first time that Prem has asked Roy to borrow money. When Prem graduated from college, he rented a house and worked part-time job to find a job. Now that Prem has asked, Roy will never refuse.

Prem also knew Roy well and trusted him. mLike he knew that Roy wouldn't ask him why he was at the hospital gate, why he needed him to pick him up, or what he was doing with the money. Prem will talk if he wants to, and if Prem doesn't talk, he won't ask.

To Be Continued.....