57

Boun and Kate exchanged glances, and Kate took out her phone to show everyone several surveillance videos. At 7 pm the night before yesterday, Prem took the elevator to the 26th floor, and appeared at the door of the CEO's office at 7:02. At 7:25, he and the CEO took the exclusive elevator downstairs.

"That is to say, Prem also has an alibi at the time of sending the email. He was with the CEO the whole time." Kate looked at everyone and explained it word by word.

Boun stood up and waved to Prem. Prem was stunned for a moment and walked over. Boun hugged him in his arms.

"The photos of the parking lot were taken well, but the angle was wrong. My face was not taken clearly." Boun said to everyone, but his eyes were always on Prem.

After that, in front of everyone, he hugged Prem and kissed him deeply.

Prem's face instantly turned red. He knew that Boun was trying to prove his innocence and to make their relationship public.

Everyone present was stunned, even Kate, who knew the situation, was unprepared. The CEO was so good at showing affection in public.

The faces of the manager and the deputy general manager changed from surprise to panic. They made a mistake this time and actually touched the CEO's boyfriend.

"As for who sent the email, I have evidence in my hand." As soon as Boun finished speaking, Kate played another video.

In the video, the manager secretly opened Prem's computer, operated it for a while, and then sneaked away. It was a coincidence that when he took the elevator to the parking lot, he happened to see Prem kissing a man. Because of the distance and dim light, he didn't see who the other person was, but just thought he had taken a picture of Prem's to use against him.

Prem understood. No wonder the manager always let him work overtime alone. The manager wanted him to have no witnesses and frame him. Maybe the manager also used a similar method to force another colleague away.

There was a commotion outside because five or six policemen came.

"I not only have evidence that you falsely accused Prem, but also that you colluded with others to sell confidential company documents. When the police arrive, you follow them back and explain everything you did one by one." The manager's face turned pale with fear, and he sat on the ground with a limp leg.

The deputy general manager's face was not good either, and a circle of cold sweat had already appeared on his forehead. Although Boun did not directly call his name, looking at Boun's attitude, he could not escape.

Boun left the rest of the matter for Kate handle, and walked out holding Prem's hand, taking the exclusive elevator back to the office.

Wherever they passed by, they attracted attention. Colleagues covered their mouths with their hands, suppressing the exclamations that were about to come out, and only dared to discuss in a low voice after Boun and Prem walked away.

Of course, Prem also noticed these. This morning, his mood has been up and down too much. When the manager presented evidence to falsely accuse him, he felt isolated and helpless as if he had fallen into a vast abyss. And Boun's appearance was to pull him out and walk to a safe zone to protect and warm him.

"Fortunately, you happened to come down to the 25th floor, otherwise I really don't know what to do..." Prem seemed to have been reborn after a disaster. After entering the office, he was already slumped on the sofa.

Boun chuckled: "I didn't happen to come down, silly."

"Ah? What do you mean? Did you come to save me because you already knew what happened downstairs?"