35

Boun is not here for a few days, Prem goes to work during the day, and goes to the new apartment to do cleaning at night. He also buys all the things that need to be bought, and moves all the luggage from the old house.

Knowing that Prem was going to move, Roy said he would come to help, and he also said to help Prem hold a housewarming party. Prem gets a headache when he hears it, Kao and Max have been asking him out a lot in the past few days, and he evades it with various reasons. If there is a real housewarming party, Roy will definitely invite the two of them, so Prem is really overwhelmed.

Prem also took advantage of the time before get off work to drive back a new car, a white SUV. He also asked a friend to help dispose of his old car and sold it as scrap iron. Boun also told Prem in the good night phone call that he would be back tomorrow, the evening flight.

Prem was secretly happy that he could sleep with Boun again tomorrow night. Thinking of this, he had a small idea in his heart, his body was a little restless, and he even lost sleep.

While brushing his teeth in the morning, Prem received a call from Boun's mother. Last time he and Boun's mother exchanged phone numbers, thinking it was just polite, but Boun's mother would actually call him. But he was afraid of something, and felt a little uneasy.

"Hello, Auntie."

"Prem, are you up yet?"

"Yes. I'm up."

"Are you still at home? Wait for me at home for a while, and I'll bring you something over there."

Boun's mother hung up the phone in a hurry. Prem didn't understand what was going on, but he washed and changed clothes as soon as possible and waited in the living room on the first floor.

Ten minutes later, Boun's mother opened the door with a thermos lunchbox, and asked the driver to take two boxes of fruit from the car into the house.

"The soup I made early this morning, and the fried rice I made, you can have it for breakfast."

While talking, Boun's mother opened the thermos and took out one by one.

"And this." Boun's mother pointed to the box of cherries above, which were much larger than the usual cherries. "I ate it at a friend's house yesterday and thought it was delicious. I ask a box for you to try, the box below is avocado, you can eat it slowly in the refrigerator."

Prem wanted to speak several times, but he didn't know what to say. He was so touched in his heart, but the words came to his lips, but he couldn't speak them out.

"Auntie, thank you."

"No need to thank. The most important thing is that you like to eat."

"Like like. It's all my favorite food." Prem nodded happily and smiled with crooked eyes and a little shy.

Boun's mother was very happy to get a response after her hard work. Knowing that Prem was going to work, and she invited a few good friends to go hiking, and she didn't sit for long, so she told Prem to take good care of himself before leaving.

The driver was waiting at the door, and Prem accompanied her to the door of the villa. Boun's mother had sharp eyes, and before getting into the car, she saw the new car in the parking space at the door, but she didn't say anything, and told Prem to go inside and drink soup.

After the car left the villa, Boun's mother asked the driver what brand the new car was and how much it cost.  When she found out, she was furious, and wanted to call Boun, but finally sent a message: The stingy king!

Boun, who is in a foreign country, sees the message and has question marks all over his head. Call back and ask what happened.

"Don't you feel ashamed? Drive a car worth billions for yourself, and buy a car worth hundreds of millions for your future wife?"

Boun was stunned for a while before he realized what his mother was talking about, and he had no choice but to tell the truth: "I didn't buy the car. He probably bought it himself."

The mother on the other side of the phone was quiet for a few seconds, and then said, "It's really right to say that you are stingy, future wife changing a new car has to pay for it himself!"

Boun was baffled and aggrieved, and it was difficult to talk over the phone, not to mention that he didn't know the specific situation, so he could only deal with his mother a few words and went to the meeting again.

Prem went to and from get off work as usual, but he didn't go out tonight. After eating, he obediently went home and waited for Boun. Finally, when Boun came back, the driver took the suitcase in the trunk, and Boun stood on the doorstep and looked at the new car in the parking space.

Prem heard the voice and ran out to open the door happily. When he saw someone he hadn't seen for four or five days, if the driver wasn't there, Prem would rush up and hug him without letting go.

The driver Jeff has met Prem several times, and he doesn't know the specific relationship between Prem and the boss, but he is always polite to Prem. Prem thanked him, took the suitcase and pulled it into the house. Boun stood behind him and watched, and felt that Prem had the feeling of a hostess. Boun asked the driver to go back first, and followed him into the house.

Neither of them went upstairs. Prem looked at Boun and smiled, but didn't dare to make any extra moves.  Boun also looked at Prem, with no emotion on his face, showing no state of mind.

"New car?"

"Yes. You see it."

"When did you buy it?"

"On Sunday. When you go to the airport, I go to see the car with my friends. I think the car is good and the price is okay, so I buy it. "

"As soon as I left, you went to buy a car with someone else?" Boun's expression didn't change, but his tone could tell he was unhappy.

"I was planning to change it too. It just so happened Max...the friend who just returned to Bangkok also wanted to buy a car, so we went to see it together." Prem didn't understand what Boun was angry about, but he still chose to tell the truth. "Later Kao found out, he happened to know the owner of the car dealership, and he gave us a discount, which was much cheaper."

Boun's face darkened, he didn't expect to ask so many details.

"You're angry?"

"Yes."

"Then can you tell me, what are you angry about?"

"You buy a car, that Max goes with you, that Kao finds someone to give you a discount, just me, didn't participate in anything. I'm angry that I, as a boyfriend, did nothing."

"Just because of this?" Prem couldn't help laughing in relief. "BB~ You are so cute. Don't be angry, Max also wants to buy a car, so we went together. As for Kao, it happened that he knew the owner of the car dealership, so he asked someone to help us with a discount."

"If I'm not on a business trip, will you ask me to accompany you to buy the car?"

Prem thought for a moment and shook his head.

Boun frowned. "Why?"

"I asked you to accompany me to buy a car, as if implying that I want you to buy it for me. It's so strange."

"What's strange? I originally wanted to buy it for you, and want to buy a better one. Isn't it normal for couples to give gifts?"

"It's okay to give gifts, but there is no such expensive one."

"Is it expensive? Do you think the pajamas you bought for me last time are expensive?"

"Expensive." Prem nodded honestly. "It cost me half a month's salary."

"Your car can't cost me half a month's salary."Boun sighed: "Maybe this analogy is not appropriate. But what I mean is, you can buy me expensive pajamas, and I can buy you a car. The value of the car is the same as the value of the pajamas, only from a different perspective."

"Your analogy is too outrageous. I have money and I can buy it myself. I don't want anyone to think that I choose to be with you because I covet your money."

"I know you're not!" Boun's voice rose unconsciously. "You didn't cash the check I gave you in the first place, did you?"

"Ah! So you know..."

To Be Continued...