53

Although Prem still hasn't let his colleagues know about his romantic relationship with the CEO, his willingness to ride the same car with Boun to work is already a good breakthrough.

As soon as Prem arrived at the office, he saw a strange girl sitting in the seat of his colleague Cindy. After a while, the manager came over and introduced to everyone that this is the new colleague Tina. Cindy resigned, and her job is now taken by Tina.

Colleagues looked at each other, but after calming down, they smiled and expressed welcome. Prem also noticed that things were not right. Cindy came to work yesterday, and even if she resigned yesterday, the new colleague who replaced her would have arrived too quickly. It can only be said that all of this was premeditated.

Cindy is a relatively shy girl. She has only been in the company for a year and does not have much contact with colleagues. What happened to her that led to her resignation without warning, no one knows the reason.

Colleague and good friend Kiki sent a message, probably saying that she knew some insider information. Cindy was probably forced to resign, and asked Prem to be more careful recently. She always felt that the manager's next target was either her or Prem.

Such speculation without substantial evidence is taboo in the workplace. But the relationship between Kiki and Prem goes without saying, and her reminders to Prem are also reasonable. Just a few times the manager left him alone to work overtime already feels wrong.

Prem's mind began to run wild, but he soon stopped thinking after receiving Boun's message. Boun asked him to go out for lunch together, there was a new chef in the private restaurant he often went to.

Prem said he only took a two-hour break at noon, coming back and forth, time is too tight.

Boun couldn't help feeling a bit disappointed upon receiving the message. He knew that Prem had such a personality and always had many concerns, but he wanted to see him too much. After thinking for a while, he sent a new message: "If my baby doesn't mind, how about coming to my office for lunch?"

Of course, Prem felt bad about whether it would be inconvenient to go to Boun's office, and whether it would affect Boun if others saw it. Moreover, he was not ready to fully disclose their relationship. The rejection message was about to be sent, but Prem still hesitated. Finally, he agreed. Prem thought of what Boun said last night. If he always refused, Boun would definitely be sad.

"Okay."

After receiving Prem's answer, Boun immediately replied: "Whatever you want to eat, I'll ask Kate to order takeout right away."

During lunchtime, most people take the elevator downstairs to eat, with only Prem going upstairs and walking into the office area on the 26th floor.

Kate was waiting for him at the elevator entrance and taking him towards the direction of the CEO's office. After three years of employment, Prem has only visited the 26th floor a handful of times. To be honest, if Kate hadn't led the way, he wouldn't have known where the CEO's office was.

Kate pointed to the door of the CEO's office and asked Prem to open the door and go in. She slipped into a small room next to it, which should be the secretary's office.

Pushing the door open, Boun was still looking at the documents at his desk and beckoned Prem over. As soon as Prem approached, he was held on his lap and sat down sideways.

"Wait a moment while I finish reading this document."

Prem put his arms around Boun's neck and didn't move his body, but his eyes were fixed on Boun's face.

"Have you seen enough?" Boun didn't raise his eyes, but pinched Prem's butt playfully.

"Have you finished reading?" Prem smiled and pushed Boun's hand.