08

Here, Kate reported to Boun that Prem had come back to work, and also pretended to inadvertently said that Prem was tired from working overtime last night and went back to the wrong place.

But Boun didn't lift his head, he just said oh. Kate wondered if she was talking too much, but she seemed to feel her boss was in a much better mood.

Prem thought that today's beautiful misunderstanding would save him from working overtime, but no, the manager was very determined to keep him working overtime. But this time Prem remembered to go back to Boun's house, declined his colleagues' ride, and took a taxi back to the villa.

That's what luxury villas are like, the management is perfect but very rigid. No foreign vehicles are allowed to enter, so Prem had to get out of the car at the gate. While walking, he muttered, maybe some of the owners had drunk too much and took a taxi home, so why don't they let the owners in?

Thinking about it, Prem began to feel heartache about the taxi fare tonight, calculated it in his heart, and let out a low whimper. When approaching the door of the villa, a black Porsche slowly passed by. Prem recognized Boun's car and took a few quick steps to follow.

"Boss, you're back..." Boun didn't respond.

"Why are you so late?" Prem continued.

"Aren't you too late?" Boun has seen Prem for a long ago. He didn't want to talk to Prem, but he couldn't help responding.

"I work overtime at the company! Are you too?" Prem happily followed Boun into the room, forgetting that he was still heartbroken about the taxi fare just now.

Boun didn't answer, but asked Prem: "How did you get back?"

"Taxi!" Prem remembered his taxi fare again.

"Didn't I tell you to drive by yourself?"

"Car? By the way, my car is still in the hotel. After so many days of parking, how much parking fee will I be charged?" Prem estimated in his mind how much it would cost to stop for so many days. There was another wailing in his heart.

Boun frowned, whatever he said could involve money, how greedy he is. But he had just returned from entertainment and was exhausted, he didn't want to tangle with this problem. Throwing the suit jacket on the sofa, he went into the kitchen to fill up with water.

Prem didn't put down his backpack either, and followed Boun. Boun didn't expect that, when he turned around, the man stood behind him, startled.

"Why are you following me?"

"I...I want to drink water too." Prem smiled awkwardly, not thinking why he came over.  Just as he was about to open the refrigerator, Boun took the first step and took a glass of water from the thermostatic water dispenser and handed it over.

"Don't drink cold water."

There was no expression, and his tone was still as domineering, but Prem looked at the glass of water and was delighted. Does this count as concern?

Boun ignored him and took his suit jacket up the stairs.

Standing below, Prem asked with a smile, "Do you want to have dinner together tomorrow night?"

Boun firmly refused: "No!"

Prem seems to have prepared in his heart, and he doesn't feel embarrassed: "The day after tomorrow? the next day? Or..."

There was no reply until Boun's door closed.  Prem stuck his tongue out into the air, thinking that he had to make time to get the car back as soon as possible.

From the beginning, Boun planned to raise Prem like an idler, as long as the other party doesn't make trouble for him, and the contract will be terminated automatically when the time is up. But he couldn't ignore this person, didn't like Prem's behavior, wanted to pick on him, that kind of feeling was awkward and made him feel inexplicably irritable.