52

"Are you still crying?" Boun looked at his pajamas, and his chest was wet.

Prem shook his head sheepishly.

"Then help me take off my clothes."

Prem didn't know Boun's purpose, so he quickly sat up and unbuttoned Boun's pajamas one by one.

"I'll get you a clean one."

Just as Prem was about to get out of bed, Boun hugged him from behind, turned around, and pinned him down.

Seeing Boun's malicious smile, Prem understood instantly.

"Enough crying, it's time to do something serious."

Regardless of being shy, Prem put his hands around Boun's neck and kissed him proactively. The long-immersed desire was rekindled, the two of them conveyed their love and desire to each other in the battle of lips and tongues.

Boun put one hand on the bed and used the other hand to unbutton Prem's pajamas methodically. His movements were quick without affecting the way he used his mouth to plunder the sweetness from Prem's mouth.

The two naked upper bodies quickly pressed together, and Boun's movements were like last night. After touching the front and back of the upper body multiple times, his hand quickly swam into his pants and covered Prem's buttocks. Instead, grasp the slightly hard cock and gently stroked it, letting it expand in the warm palm of his hand.

Prem allowed himself to be guided by Boun's various movements, and the moment his pants were pulled off, he just let out a light groan. Boun buried himself on Prem's chest, licking the little meat on his chest until it was pink, hard, and glistening with water.

Prem closed his eyes and was immersed in the pleasurable foreplay. Suddenly his leg was lifted slightly, and a cold feeling came from his hole. Although the two had openly, the moment the private parts were touched still made Prem's muscles tense up, feeling both expectant and anxious.

Boun patiently helped him stretch. When his body was ready to accommodate a larger object, Boun hesitated to take the next step. Instead, he leaned over and took Prem's already hard cock into his mouth.

Prem let out a exclamation of surprise, straightened his back slightly and took a look, feeling the shame and pleasure covering his face at the same time. He covered his face and was too embarrassed to look at it. Even though it was Boun's first time doing this kind of thing, it was more than enough for Prem who was also experiencing it for the first time.

The hole was invaded by Boun's slender fingers, pressing the sensitive points in the tunnel, and the front end was surrounded by the warm mouth of his lover. The unprecedented comfort stimulated every nerve in Prem, and the warmth from his abdomen circled around his body. Prem unconsciously straightened his waist, and Boun sucked hard in his mouth. Prem lost consciousness for a moment, and Boun's mouth was filled with cum.

"Sorry, sorry, I..."

Boun spit out the white turbidity in his mouth and made a shushing motion with his fingers.

"It's my turn."

Prem was still recovering from the residual heat after orgasm. Boun suddenly turned him over, held Prem's waist and raised Prem's lower body upright. Prem knelt down to meet Boun's hard cock. Boun's entry movement was very slow and gentle. He was afraid of hurting Prem and gave Prem enough time to adapt.

"Does it hurt?"

"Erm...slow down..slow down."

Boun stopped after fully entering, and Prem was panting. What he thought about was the current position of the two of them, causing his body to react and subconsciously tighten his hole, Boun let out a muffled groan.

"Relax, don't pinch me."

Prem blushed with embarrassment and refused to admit it. "I didn't."

Boun curled his lips, and the two hands on his waist moved down and pinched Prem's fair buttocks.

"Hmm~" Prem's unconscious moan made Boun's lower abdomen tighten, and he couldn't bear it anymore.

The slow thrusting was just a small transitional period. Once he noticed that Prem was beginning to adapt, Boun stood up, adjusted his posture, and was ready to go, and the violent attack began immediately.

The whole cock was pulled out and then inserted fiercely. The action was repeated, and Prem was shocked and screamed again and again.

"Don't...I can't...bear this..."

Boun agreed softly, and then changed his method in a way that made Prem even more intolerable.

The impact from Boun's waist caused a circle of white foam to penetrate the hole. The soreness and swelling in the hole were gradually replaced by streams of warm air. Little Prem stood up again from his sleepy state of consciousness. While rocking back and forth, the little Prem hit his thighs one after another.

"BB...um...slow down...don't...don't go too fast..."

"BB...um...slow down...please..."

Boun stopped his movements and took it as a halftime break. He pulled up Prem's entire upper body, leaned him against his arms, and sat down with him.

The change in position caused the cock already in the hole to penetrate deeper, which instantly made Prem burst into tears.

Boun kneaded the nipple on Prem's chest with one hand, and a teasing kiss landed on Prem's back.

"Baby, can we continue?" Boun rubbed his forehead against his smooth back, and the spoiled kitten was back again. Whenever this spoiled method is used, Prem always had no ability to resist.

Boun held Prem's waist to help him rise up, when sat down, he pushed up with his own waist. This posture rammed into the deepest part of Prem every time, causing him to lose focus and only be able to breathe, moan, and scream with his mouth wide open.

The hearty sex makes both of them like scissors on a string, and they are just one step away from reaching climax.

Prem could no longer scream, his moans were stuck in his throat, and after a long time he only made a little breathy sound.

Boun freed one hand to caress Prem's cock, and rolled Prem's right ear into his mouth with his tongue. Prem's body tightened even tighter, and it took him a long time to say a sentence: "I... can't hold it anymore..."

"Me too."

Boun quickened his hand movements, and Prem ejaculated. The sticky semen was pasted on Boun's hand, but Boun didn't care. The tightening of his back hole made him cum three or two times. At the last moment, he pressed Prem's buttocks, he stayed there, letting his entire cock be buried in the hot cave, and he was trembling with comfort.

Not caring about cleaning up, the two entangled themselves again, kissing and touching, reluctant to let go of each other.

"How about one more time?"

Boun's question made Prem tremble violently. It was comfortable, but he didn't have the physical strength to do it again.

Seeing him shaking his head, Boun used his spoiled kitten trick again: "Okay na?! Na na na na~"

"I remember someone said that he didn't have much thought in this area..." Prem joked with a smile.

"Ah? It's definitely not what I said. How about one more time, okay na?" Boun said and leaned into Prem's arms again.

"Gu~" Prem's stomach growled, and Prem smiled awkwardly: "I forgot that I didn't have dinner."

"I forgot too. I'm going to wash up and go downstairs to cook some noodles for you?"

Prem nodded and thought to himself: "Thanks to my stomach for saving my butt!"

To Be Continued...