45

Prem heard Boun mention by chance that the business trip this time may take a little longer, and it must be because of difficult things to deal with. But every afternoon Prem can receive afternoon tea from Kate, sometimes cakes, sometimes salads, and sometimes some exquisite pastries.

Originally, the scandal between Prem and Kate was limited to the finance department where Prem worked, but Kate came too often, and the scandal spread throughout the entire company.

It's difficult for Kate to explaining anything, and Prem's explanation is useless. Prem thought about solving the problem from the source, so he mentioned it when Boun called at night.

After all, Kate is a girl, and talking about such things too much will affect Kate's future romantic relationships. Prem's statement is reasonable, Boun agreed to suspend afternoon tea. But Prem didn't know that Boun was feeling a bit uncomfortable after thinking about it. His boyfriend couldn't be announced and was even rumored to be someone else's boyfriend.

The next day, Kate publicly denied the relationship with Prem under Boun's instruction, and emphasized that it is absolutely impossible to have a relationship with Prem.

That's great, most people just laugh off gossip, but Prem's manager is furious. The manager is a relative of the company's board of directors who came to the finance department as a manager through connections. He naturally needs to find a way to kick out some irrelevant people before he can put his people back in. Prem, who has no background and limited qualifications, is the best target. Previously, he was afraid that Kate was the boss's favorite and even dared not take action against Prem. Don't say make difficult thing for him, he dare not even arrange for Prem to work overtime.

Now the parties directly deny this relationship, the manager feels like he has been fooled for a long time and he can't wait to take all his anger on Prem.

However, the manager is not stupid enough to make things so obvious, of course, start with the simplest overtime work.

Several people who need to work overtime have been complaining privately. Originally, it was just daily work and there was no rush. The manager insisted that they work overtime, and they were all saying whether they had offended the manager recently. Prem also doesn't want to work overtime, but Boun is not at home, so even if he goes home, he has nothing to do.

Bangkok has recently started to rain, although it keeps raining all day, fortunately the rainfall is not particularly heavy. When Prem left the company at around 9 pm, it was still raining.

He drove to the villa. There were fewer pedestrians on the road, but there were no fewer vehicles. The road was slippery in rainy days and the night was hazy, so everyone slowed down and moved forward at a constant speed.

Prem remembered that if he still lived in the old house before, he would have to take the subway to change to a bus after get off work, and walk a small road that would flood when it rained before he could go home. He is so much happier now than before.

After driving for a while, the rain subsided a bit, and the car entered a road that was not particularly crowded.

Prem was a little sleepy, looked at the red light ahead, stepped on the brakes to stop. Just as he yawned, the car behind couldn't stop the car, so slammed up, and Prem's car directly slammed into the car in front, and the airbag exploded, scaring Prem for a long time.

Prem was completely in a daze, and even when he got off the car, someone helped him aside. The surrounding area began to become noisy, with someone calling the police, someone calling for an ambulance, and a car from behind being blocked and honking its horn.

A boy who didn't look very old ran over, pulled Prem and kept saying sorry, he stopped the car before hitting him. He also assured Prem that he would be responsible for the car accident.

Prem probably understood that the boy in front of him was the one who hit his car. It was only after he recovered a little that he remembered to check the condition of the car. Although the speed of the rear car was not too fast, the front and rear bumpers were broken, and the car body was also dented a lot.

Prem is heartbroken, this is the new car he has only been driving for a week. But this was an accident, and no one wanted it. Facing the cute looking driver who caused the accident, he couldn't speak up and curse.

The boy handed over a business card and once again promised to compensate Prem reasonably. He asked Prem if there was any pain or discomfort, and the ambulance will arrive soon.

Prem slightly rotated his arm and twisted his waist. There was no injury to the hands, feet, or spine, except for a slight scratch on the forehead and a slight pain in the sternum. It should have been the impact of the rear end collision that caused the chest to hit the steering wheel.

"Did you call your family? The ambulance will come later, and you can go to the hospital for a checkup." The driver who caused the accident was called Earth. Prem saw on the business card he just handed over that he was a consultant for an educational institution.

Prem shook his head, he didn't have any family members. He had a rough estimate of his injury in his heart, so he felt that he had no problem alone. Besides, if he wants to notify now, it should only be Boun. Boun is currently dealing with urgent business matters abroad, how can he be distracted from his affairs.

"Isn't it inconvenient? What about friends? Let's find a friend to accompany you."

Earth reminded, Prem thinks the same, find a friend to help deal with traffic accidents, he can also go to the hospital by himself.

He took out his mobile phone and called Roy, and said briefly. Roy's anxiety can be felt through the phone, telling Prem to wait and come right away.

Later, the traffic police came, the ambulance also came, and a bunch of family and friends from the front and back cars also came. Prem heard someone calling him, and it was Roy running towards him in a hurry, followed by Max.

Seeing them anxious, Prem comforted them that he was fine, there was no wound or bleeding. But Max is a doctor, and he knows that many injuries are internal and cannot be judged based on the wound. He insists that Prem go to the hospital immediately.

Roy gave Prem a look, telling him not to be stubborn. He went to leave his documents with the traffic police, and there was no need for an ambulance, so he drove Prem to the hospital by himself. Max asked Roy to go to the private hospital where he is currently working, after all, it is the place where he works. He is confident in the process and will also be more meticulous in private hospital examinations and other related matters.

Roy thinks it is reasonable, and Prem has no objection. When he got off the car at the entrance of the hospital, he looked up and saw that this was the hospital where Boun had brought him in at the time?

Prem didn't have time to think about it, and walked in surrounded by Roy and Max. Although Max had just arrived at the hospital a few days ago, everyone on duty at night knew him. Max took Prem and did all the tests he could do. There were a few tests left that no one was working at night and could only be arranged for the next day. At present, Prem is fine except for a slight scratch on his forehead, but Max still requests him to stay in the hospital for observation as a doctor. In this way, Prem was passively hospitalized.

Prem is grateful that tomorrow is Saturday and he doesn't have to work, otherwise taking a leave will depend on the manager's attitude. As for Boun, Prem still chose to keep it a secret. The two of them only sent good night messages, so it's not difficult to keep it a secret.

Usually Roy is careless, and when something happens, he only tells Prem to go to the hospital and cooperate with the examination, he will take care of the rest. After speaking, he drove back to the scene of the accident to deal with some follow-up issues, while Max stayed in the hospital to accompany Prem and help with the admission procedures by the way.

To Be Continued...