38

Kate feels that the only person who can make her boss's mood fluctuate so much is his little lover.

On a business trip a few days ago, Boun took matters seriously as usual. But occasionally when he looked at his phone, she would see him smiling unconsciously. Kate thought at the time that the boss was in love!

Even, from the look of the boss holding the mobile phone in a daze after entering the office, he boldly guessed that the boss encountered trouble in his love life.

Kate automatically made a cup of tea for Boun, and then waited for the order.

Sure enough, Boun stopped Kate anyway, at present the most suitable person he can consult is Kate.

"Prem and I are officially together."

Kate was a little surprised and a little expected. It was a surprise that the boss told her about it personally, and it was expected because based on her understanding and observation of the boss, it would be a matter of time before he and Prem got together.

"He told me this morning that he didn't want people in the company to know that we were together. Why?"

Kate was stunned for two seconds before realizing that this is an question sentence, not a declarative sentence.

"Isn't this... quite normal?" Kate timidly replied.

"That's normal?"

"If other colleagues know that he is in a relationship with the boss, there will be many bad comments."

"Isn't it good to be in a relationship with me?" Boun's eyes half narrowed, which was a sign of his difficulties. "At least because of my identity, everyone will treat him better."

"In the workplace, there will always be a lot of out-of-the-box jealousy." Kate took a deep breath, and continued: "It is possible to say that Prem is greedy for money, or that he uses some terrible means to gain power behind. The simplest way is to criticize Prem and your status as being far apart and not lasting. In short, ordinary people cannot give blessings when they see people around them getting things they cannot get, and they only use various kinds of cynicism to compensate for their jealousy."

"Is it that complicated?" Boun whispered, more like talking to himself.  "Well, just be nice to him."

After a few seconds of silence: "Help me order the cake from last time in the afternoon, and send it to the office for Prem. Don't forget the Iced Americano, less iced."

Kate responded, and went to arrange after leaving the office, ensuring that Prem could receive a love cake from his boyfriend in the afternoon.

But this love cake attracted attention in the office again, the news about Kate being Prem's rumored girlfriend only subsided a little bit, and now it has spread again. The manager also came to Prem's seat several times to insinuate, trying to wait for Prem to let go of a formal acknowledgment.

Prem was helpless and unable to make too many denials, but still sent a thank you message to Boun.

After get off work, Prem waited for Boun in the underground parking lot, and the two went to the private restaurant that Boun had taken him to before. Then they went home, changed their clothes and went to the Sky Bar together.

The two get off at the parking lot and enter through the back door of the bar. A few steps from the back door are the stairs. Prem's friends are on the first floor, and Boun's friends are in the box on the second floor.

Prem waved to Boun and went straight to the lobby on the first floor to find friends, but Boun stood at the stairs and watched Prem's back for a long time. At that moment, he felt a strong sense of loss. He seemed to be far away from Prem, and at a certain intersection, Prem would be separated from him.