27

🔞

The hotel facilities are simple, but clean. There is no plan to stay overnight, and of course there is no change of clothes. The two took turns taking a shower and came out wearing hotel bathrobes.

Prem had already dried his hair and hid under the quilt. As soon as Boun went to bed, Prem buried himself in Boun's arms.

He didn't know if there were clothes under Boun's bathrobe, but he was afraid that Boun would find out that he was wearing nothing under his bathrobe.

Boun only left the porch light at the door of the bathroom, and the light on the side of the bed was so dim that he couldn't see anything.

Prem has repeatedly done a lot of mental construction in his heart, but still didn't dare to take the last step. Prem slept in the car for a while today, and now he feels very refreshed. On the contrary, Boun, who is driving today, must be exhausted.

"What's the matter? Can't sleep?" Boun was the first to notice his strangeness, and when he asked, he stroked Prem's hair with his hand.

"Hmm. Are you tired?"

"Not really. Are you sick?" As Boun spoke, a little bit of warm breath blew into his ears.

"Ah..no.."

Prem was distracted, but Boun's gentleness made him fall again, and it seemed to give him a booster in his hesitation.

Prem raised his head, looking for the source of the warm breath in the dark. When his mouth felt soft, he could not wait to hold it tightly with his mouth, for fear that it would run away.

Boun obediently responded to Prem's kiss. It is more a guide than a response. The two tongues intertwined and repeatedly sucked the honey in each other's mouth. Prem grabbed the cloth on Boun's chest, and the bathrobe was loose in the tangle, and he stroked the hot chest muscles with his hands.

It is impossible to sleep together every day without desire and it is even more common to have a physiological reaction. But both of them tacitly did not mention this aspect, Boun only thought that Prem was afraid, after all, the first time was so bad. And Prem didn't dare to cross that line easily, for fear that the relationship between the two would break up if they hooked up.

Prem was thrilled at the thought of doing that thing with Boun again. Not knowing whether it was nervous or jerky, Boun felt Prem trembling, so he had to gently push Prem away.

In the darkness, could only see two hazy figures, and the sound of their breathing one after another.  During the silence, both of them tried to calm down their emotions. The longer the silence, the more embarrassing they became, and the more they thought.

Prem rolled over and sat down on Boun's belly. Boun was afraid that he might not sit still, so he subconsciously grabbed Prem's waist. Prem thought that Boun was going to push him away again, he hurriedly grabbed Boun's wrist and pressed his hand on both sides of Boun's body.

"BB...I...I want to do it, you are not allowed to hide."

Prem felt too shy and buried himself in Boun's neck after speaking. He didn't look up for a long time.

Boun just thought the boy in his arms was cute and funny, and couldn't help laughing. Isn't he going to do it? Prem hides and doesn't move. Is it Boun or Prem who is hiding.

"What are you doing?"

Prem then raised his head and held Boun's wrist tightly.

"Don't move!" If there is a light, he must be able to see Prem's red face.