05

Seeing that Prem's face was not very good, Roy took the initiative to send Prem upstairs. Prem rented the 4th floor of an old building in the old town, without elevator. The fourth floor, which is usually easy to walk up to, has to climb four floors of stairs today, which is simply terrible.

Fortunately, there was Roy next to him, otherwise Prem felt that he might faint at any time. But when he came to the door, he almost fainted.

Three big characters were written on the door in red paint: Pay the debts.

Prem smiled awkwardly at the stunned Roy, took out a key from the bottom of the shoe rack by the door, opened the door and turned on the light, only then did Roy slow down and follow into the room.

Roy spoke first: "Prem, you owe loan sharks?"

Prem took two bottles of ice water from the refrigerator and handed Roy a bottle. He was about to open the bottle, but when he thought of something, he put the water on the small dining table and sat down slowly with the back of the chair.

"Not me. It's the landlord's son."

Roy sat across from Prem and didn't ask for details, he just worried about Prem's safety.

"Prem, move away. Who knows when the loan shark catches up, and it will affect you."

"It's okay. I borrowed money from you because of this." Then Prem told the whole story.

It turned out that Prem's house was rented right after graduation, and the landlord lived in the next room. The elderly landlord couple was very good to Prem. Knowing that Prem had no money, they only charged a small rent for a nominal fee, and they often sent some daily necessities or food to Prem.

After a year of living, the landlord's grandfather died of illness. Only the old lady was left. Prem also has a fixed income, and the place is far from the company, but Prem didn't move out, he just wanted to stay, and for the old lady, he also took care of each other.

A month ago, the old lady's son came to her. Prem knew that she had a son, but only heard her talk about it once, and her daughter who married far often heard her talk about it. It should be because the son is not good to the old lady, so she don't usually mention him, and he haven't seen her son come to see her.

Prem thought he was coming to pick up the old lady to live with him, but later found out that it was because he owed a gambling debt and had no money, and wanted the old lady to sell the house. The old lady naturally refused. After insisting on it for several days, she finally agreed to sell the house she lived in and move to her daughter's house.

Before the old lady left, she told Prem that he could live with peace of mind, and she would not sell the house. This is the hard work of her and the old grandpa for most of their lives, and she is reluctant to sell it again.

Unexpectedly, the landlord's son gambled again and owed a large sum of money. He went directly to Prem and asked him to move out, he wanted to sell the house. However, such an old house is not well located, so it is not so easy to sell it for a while. Prem has feelings for this house and is grateful to the landlord and his wife. So he wanted to buy the house, but the loan sharks didn't give him much time, and he didn't have so much money for the time being, so he wanted to borrow money from Roy and pay a deposit first.

"I'll get some money soon, and I'll give it back to you." After that, Prem felt that his mouth was a little dry, so he reached out to open the bottle of ice water and took a gulp of it. It suddenly cooled to the bottom of his heart and made his stomach feel uncomfortable.

"The rest take your time, but it's really not safe for you to live here. Or you can stay with me first, and come back after the matter is settled." Roy frowned tightly as he spoke.

"It's alright. I'll call you if something happens." Prem touched his pocket, remembering that he didn't even have a mobile phone now, but he didn't show his face, he smiled and made a gesture to make a phone call.

Roy knew that it was useless to persuade him, so he had to tell Prem to be careful when going out, and remember to lock the door at home.

***
Here, Kate sent the contract that Boun wanted, a relationship contract. Kate secretly guessed in her heart who the party A and party B of this relationship contract were.

After reading the terms, Boun felt very satisfied, signed his name and accepted the contract.

A possibility immediately popped into Kate's mind, that Party B was the one at the hospital.

"Prem's clothes were washed and sent over from the hotel, along with his phone, wallet and keys. Do you need me to take the hospital?"

"Give it to me. I'll be going to the hospital later." Boun said and resumed his work.

In the evening, Boun drove to the hospital by himself. He didn't want anyone else to know about this. But when he got to the ward, he didn't find Prem. Vincent also didn't think that Boun didn't know about Prem's discharge from the hospital, so he casually mentioned that Prem had consulted about hospital expenses before he left, and seemed a little worried.

Boun called Kate immediately and asked her to check if Prem was at work today. Sure enough, there was a call back soon, Prem has already gone to work today.

Vincent was a little worried: "I thought he is uncomfortable staying in the hospital, so he went home to rest. Although he can get out of bed and walk slowly, he doesn't have to work so hard."

"He may be short of money." After Boun said it, he couldn't make any sense. He deliberately left the check yesterday, isn't it enough? He became more and more curious about this boy.

Boun asked Andy to send Prem's address, and followed the navigation to find it. The road in the old city is twisted and twisted, and it is not easy to reach the destination.

As soon as he parked the car, he saw Prem approaching from a distance. Looking at this awkward pace, it is obvious that he has not recovered.

Boun saw Prem turn into an alley and followed him up. Prem walked very slowly, and it was even slower to climb the stairs. Boun stood at the entrance of the stairs for a while, and when he looked up, Prem went up two stairs.

Prem rested against the wall and couldn't help sighing that the two stairs were more tiring than walking back from the bus station for five minutes.  He suddenly remembered that he forgot to go to the hotel to get his mobile phone back, and he had to go downstairs again. When he turned around, Boun was standing behind him.

Boun couldn't help laughing at Prem's appearance.  First self-reported purpose: "I'll bring you something."

"What?"

"What you left in the hotel."

"Ow! Thanks, I just about to get it." Prem reached for it, but Boun moved his hand away.

"Won't you invite me to your house?" Prem didn't answer, Boun smiled and stretched out his hand: "Do you need me to help you?"

Prem didn't want to let Boun go to his house, but he knew he couldn't refuse, so he glanced at the handrail and continued to walk up.

As if hearing a low laugh, Prem turned his head to see Boun leaning against the turn of the stairs and looking at him laughing, most likely mocking Prem's stair-climbing movements.

As soon as Boun left the company, his suit jacket and tie had already been taken off, and he had unbuttoned two buttons on his shirt, his sleeves rolled up to his elbows. Right now, he doesn't seem to have the sense of alienation from the CEO's aloofness. Instead, he looks a bit like those colleagues who are hiding by the stairs, smoking and chatting.

The first time Prem saw Boun like this, he was fascinated and blushed.

To Be Continued...