16

Late at night, the two returned to their respective rooms, washed and went to bed. Boun sat at his desk looking at the files in the computer, but his mind had already flown away.

Creak. The door was opened.

Boun looks at the door. Prem comes in wearing loose pajamas and holding a pillow.

Boun didn't speak, his eyes stared straight at Prem. Prem is very embarrassed to be seen like that , and the atmosphere was a little awkward, so he started randomly looking for topics.

"That... thank you for today." Prem was a little nervous and closed the door lightly.

"Not at all." Boun leaned back against the large office chair, his eyes watching Prem's every move.

"The weather turned cold..."

"Oh..."

"That..." Prem moved slowly in front of Boun.

"What are you doing with the pillow?" Boun guessed Prem's intentions, straightened his body, interrupted Prem first.

Prem was silent for a while, before plucking up the courage to speak: "I'm here to fulfill the contract."

"What?!"

"A lover's duty." Prem made up his mind and looked Boun in the eyes: "Sleep with you."

"There is no such thing in the contract."

"Yes, But this is the default, isn't it?"

Boun looked at Prem's reddening cheeks and knew that Prem must have mustered up the courage to say this, so he suppressed the urge to curse.

"Listen, I'm helping you today, not asking you to repay me with your body! I'm not the kind of person you think, I don't need this kind of return!"

Prem was stunned for a long time before he understood, Boun thought he wanted to dedicate his body to him because he helped him. But Prem just wants to make the two more intimate through this matter, and maybe it can go further.

"BB, that's not what I meant..."

"It's better not. Go back to sleep!" Boun said with a sullen face, and continued to look at the files in the computer.

Prem shyly left, and Boun looked up from the computer and sighed deeply. He kept thinking about the hand he clasped in his palm at night, and Prem's blushing shy face. He didn't know how Prem felt about him, but it was clear that he had fallen in love with Prem.

Maybe at first he was compensating for Prem, and then he was curious about Prem and attracted. He doesn't have emotional hygiene, however, he didn't like people who threw themselves to him, nor did he like to let two people together because of other external factors. Even now, he is afraid that this so-called nurturing relationship will contaminate his unspeakable feelings for Prem.

Of course , Prem would not know this. It was difficult for him to muster the courage to go to Boun's room, and to be kicked out just like that, feeling ashamed and unwilling. Before he could react, he walked out of the room blankly. Doesn't that mean that all previous efforts have been wasted!

But since it doesn't work tonight, let's continue tomorrow night. Prem was sitting on the bed with his pillow in his arms, thinking about what to do, a message came from his phone.

It turned out to be Kao, says that there is a contract regarding the house which needs to be signed by Prem.

Since it was about buying house, Prem readily agreed. The two have settled on an address, and Prem plans to go there after get off work tomorrow night.

Boun has activities in the morning, waiting for the driver and secretary to pick him up at home, so he went downstairs late. As soon as he got in the car, he remembered that Prem had left long ago, thinking that his attitude seemed a little fierce last night, Boun still picked up his mobile phone and sent a message to Prem, inviting him to have dinner.

After a while, the message came back: How about another day? I have an appointment with a friend for dinner.

Boun felt unhappy in his heart, feeling that he was rejected, but there was nothing he could do. Suddenly thinking of something, he looked up from the phone.

"Has there been any new phones coming out recently?"

Kate, the secretary sitting in the front passenger's seat, leaned over and said, "There is one that just came into the market last week."

"Then you help me buy two different colors. It's better to get them today." Boun ordered, Kate contacted to buy it immediately, and the phone was delivered to the office in the afternoon.

In the evening, after work, Prem drove to the restaurant he had made an appointment with. When he got off, he thought he had found the wrong place.  This is a Japanese restaurant, looking at the environment and decoration, plus the location of the restaurant, it shouldn't be cheap. Prem is a little worried about his wallet, after all, he has never been to such a high-end restaurant. He secretly complained in his heart, he just signed a contract, there is no need to find such a good restaurant.

Kao had arrived first, and Prem, led by the waiter, came to the small private room. When Kao saw Prem coming, he was very excited. He held Prem's hand and asking how he was. He almost forgot what the purpose of inviting Prem out was.

"I don't know what you like to eat. I ordered a little of each of the signature dishes here. Try it and see which one you like. We'll add it."

"I'm not a picky eater." Prem looked around, even the small box was so warm and exquisite.  "Do you come here often?"

"Yeah. This shop is run by my friend, and we sometimes come here for gathering."

Prem secretly looked at Kao, who was sitting across from him. He didn't wear a suit today, so was more casual. The shirt has a big logo printed on it. Prem knows this brand, an ordinary T-shirt costs about 10,000 baht.

"Don't you like it here?" Kao saw that Prem was in a daze and didn't speak, and the smile on his face disappeared.

"Ah... no, no. I like Japanese food very much."

"Really?" Kao's expression immediately turned cloudy. "I followed your IG secretly, and I guessed that you liked Japanese food, so I asked you to come here. Sure enough, I guessed correctly."

"IG?" Prem thought about it for a while, and his IG only had a few updates, it seemed that one posted a photo of Japanese food. And, why should Kao pay attention to these. But for a person who has only met twice, Prem is not good to ask anything. "Kao, what contract do you want me to sign?"

"Oh... there's no hurry. Let's eat first." Kao smiled and brought the topic over.

Prem felt even more strange. Why does it seem that he is the customer? He's not in a hurry, but I'm in a hurry. Who was the person that urged me to buy a house that day?

But Prem couldn't bear to think about it, so he was gagged by Kao's crazy feeding, and the small plate in front was stacked with various sashimi.

Sure enough, it is high-grade Japanese restaurant, the sashimi is very fresh, and the Prem is very satisfying. Satisfied with food and drink, Kao took out the so-called contract before leaving. But it's just an ordinary house purchase notice. Kao made a special appointment to go out to dinner just for this?

When Prem went to pay the bill, he knew that Kao had already paid the bill, which made Prem very embarrassed. However, Kao didn't know whether he was afraid of Prem's thinking, so he explained that he was grateful to Prem for helping him buy a house. He just invited the customer to have a meal of thanks.

Prem felt that it was barely reasonable, but he secretly wondered whether Kao would consider him as a big customer, thinking that he still had unlimited potential and could continue to buy more suites in his hands.

At this thought, a conjecture that he thought was ridiculous came into his mind. My multimillionaire identity is exposed?

To Be Continued....