55

"There's a flower shop there. Stop for a moment, I'll buy a bunch of flowers." Prem pointed to a flower shop with flashing lights on the side of the road.

Boun also got out of the car, and Prem looked around and finally decided to ask the clerk to pack a bouquet of blue baby's breath. Boun asked another clerk to wrap a bouquet of sunflowers.

After getting in the car, Boun gave a sunflower to Prem. Prem smiled and said, "The second time I received flowers, it was from you. Both times they were sunflowers. What's the meaning?"

Boun turned around and drove, "I'll tell you next time."

The restaurant is near Boun's younger sister's university, and it was her reservation. When they arrived, Boun's younger sister had already arrived first. It is a semi-open-air self-service barbecue restaurant, probably close to the school, so most of the customers are students. Boun and Prem are wearing formal clothes, which seems a bit out of place.

Boun's younger sister saw them from a long distance away, stood up and waved to them.

"Hello, brother-in-law!" Boun's younger sister has a cheerful personality and greets her cheerfully first.

Prem was a little embarrassed and quickly handed over the baby's breath flower in her hand.

"Thank you, brother-in-law. I like baby's breath flower very much." Younger sister Boonie belongs to the type where both her appearance and attire are cute. Unlike Boun's icy appearance, younger sister always smiles and is particularly likable.

"Just call me Prem."

"Okay. I understand. I'll call you Prem outside and brother-in-law in private. Is that okay?"

"Don't make fun of him, Prem will be shy." Although Boun's words were to educate his sister, his tone could not hide his doting.

Younger sister stuck out her tongue at Boun and took Prem's hand: "Let's go get the food together."

Younger sister took Prem and went straight to the seafood area, and first took a big plate and filled it with several kinds of seafood. Prem was a little curious and asked her if she also liked seafood.

Younger sister smiled and said, "I'm average with seafood, but my mom told me that you like to eat seafood."

Prem didn't know what to say for a moment, but he was very touched. Boun's family was really kind to him, and even his younger sister put him first.

"My parents really treat you as their son-in-law, and I really treat you as my brother-in-law. So..." Younger sister talked to Prem, deliberately getting closer and closer.

"Uh?"

"So brother-in-law, you have to stand by my side and help me trick my brother into buying things for me. Okay?" Prem was amused by younger sister's spoiled. He turned back to look at Boun who was sitting in his seat. He was also looking at him, the two looked at each other and smiled.

Boun saw that Prem could get along well with his family, and he was naturally happy. Prem feels that younger sister and Boun have completely different personalities, but they are both the same. They always use their own ways to make Prem feel valued and not burdened.

Returning to his seat, younger sister pulled Prem to sit opposite Boun with her. Boun also took off his suit jacket and acted like a responsible boyfriend and brother, grilling the two children.

Younger sister and Prem exchanged contact information and followed each other on IG. Prem is only a few years older than his sister, and they have many topics in common. The two of them talked about everything from their favorite celebrities to recently released movies to their favorite cartoons when they were children.