28

Prem slept soundly in Boun's arms, with sound of breathing at a constant speed is accompanied by a sweet dream.

Just now, Boun helped Prem clean up and carried him back to bed. He just went in to take a bath, but five minutes later, Prem was asleep.

Boun was helpless and distressed. He took a peek while washing, he was in good control, so he wouldn't hurt Prem again, but he was still exhausted, so he fell asleep so quickly.

But Boun has insomnia. He hasn't asked what Prem meant when he said "I love you". Is it the passionate words on the bed, or he made Prem fall in love with him. He urgently needs this answer, but he is not willing to wake up the person in his arms.

"Prem..."

"I love you too."

"Good night."

But there was no response to these, only the purring of the piggy.

***
When Prem woke up the next day, Boun was not on the bed, nor in the room. Prem panicked, wondering if he might have been abandoned. Enduring the discomfort and getting up, confirming that there was no one in the toilet, Prem sat at the end of the bed in a daze, and then shed tears.

In less than five minutes, there were footsteps and the sound of swiping the key card outside the door.

When Boun opened the door, he saw Prem whose face was full of tears. The panic was visible to the naked eye, he hurriedly closed the door and came to Prem.

"What's wrong with you? What happened?"

Prem was held in his arms and cried even louder. He understood that Boun hadn't abandoned him, it was his wild imagination. But because he has such thoughts, he feels ridiculous and ashamed. But the feeling that Boun is holding him in his arms now is too happy. The unreality frightened him even more.

"I thought you were gone." Prem said with a sob when he calmed down a little. His face was buried deep in Boun's neck, he was afraid that Boun would see his blushing face when he said this.

Boun hugged Prem even tighter, felt sad. Faced with Prem's appearance, he couldn't make fun of how Prem looked like a child, and he couldn't blame Prem for not checking his phone, obviously he sent a text message to inform him.

Boun knew that Prem had such an overreaction, which means that in Prem's growth experience, it is estimated that those things at home made him feel insecure since he was a child, and made him feel abandoned too many times. The more he thought about it, the more his heart ached, he couldn't say anything, he could only hold him tightly in his arms.

If he can, he will not let go in his life.

"I stopped crying." Prem was a little embarrassed, pushed Boun away and stood up straight.  "I'm going to brush my teeth."

Boun didn't point it out, and nodded.  Turning around, he took a clean glass and poured a glass of water. The water in the kettle was boiled before he went out, and it is quite hot now.

When Prem came out from the shower, the water in the glass was just right. While Prem was drinking water, Boun calmly mentioned what happened just now.

"The car has been repaired, I just drove back. Let's find a place to eat later, and then go home after eating. OK?"

Prem didn't expect that Boun went out to drive the car back first, and he didn't expect that Boun used the word "go home" instead of "go back".

It sounds like that spacious villa is the home of the two of them, not a place where he lives temporarily.  He also began to worry in his heart, whether he would continue to hide the matter of the new house he bought from Boun.