13

Probably because of Prem's growing experience, he has always strived to be equal and harmonious with anyone. He knew very well that only relationship equality could last long.

So it is with friends, so it is with lovers.

It is strange to say that although he has always faced people with better conditions than him, he has never felt humbled. But the windfall of the inheritance seems to have given him a lot of confidence.

Maybe, he can try it too, at least not let himself have any regrets, and also give an explanation to the relationship of the past two years. Whether it can develop into love is another story, but now it's good to get to know each other more and let Boun know more about himself.

After clarifying his own thoughts, Prem suddenly became enlightened. Raising his hand and touching Boun on the opposite side, the glass collided with the glass and made a nice note, breaking Prem's defense.

"Actually...I don't need any of these. My family register was moved out when I was in college, and now I have absolutely nothing to do with them." Prem took a sip.  "Do you think I'm cold-blooded and inhuman?"

Boun shook his head.

"My father... my biological father is Chinese. He came to Bangkok on a business trip and met my mother. They fell in love and got married, but they never got the approval of my grandparents, so they didn't communicate. When I was six, my father died because of an accident. When I was ten, my mother remarried, which was the man last night. When I was twelve, my mother died of cancer."

Boun didn't dare to look at Prem, for fear that the heartache would be discovered. He couldn't help but glance at him from the corner of his eye, Prem was very calm, as if he was telling someone else's story.

"Stepfather, the so-called stepfather remarried after my mother was gone for less than a year, and then gave birth to a son. When my mother was alive, he was kind to me. When my mother was left, he wanted to kick me out immediately. After I went to college, they told me that I should be independent when I was an adult, so they asked me to move my family register. I didn't care, it was better. Fortunately, my mother secretly left me a sum of money before, and I used that sum to pay for my tuition. How can he say that he provide me food and to go to school, but the money was all my mother's, and he thought I didn't know."

Prem let out a sneer, but Boun felt even more heartache. Prem is already having a hard time without his biological parents. He still has to live in the family of two people who are not related by blood, and the days can be imagined. The stepfather's words tonight have shown that he is an out and out snob, and it is normal for Prem to have such an attitude.

"Next time he comes to trouble you again, you should call the police."

"Forget it, haven't gotten to that stage yet. Their son, who is only 12 years old this year, has been fighting and causing trouble all day. It's estimated that this time he is making trouble again and will lose money, so he came to me."

Boun turns to look at Prem. Maybe because of his childish appearance, he always makes people think he is very young. He is not like a boy who has worked for three years. After drinking half a glass, his face was already red and his eyes became deep.

Prem also found Boun's eyes and smiled at each other. A toothy smile may be described as innocent.  But when he think of Prem's growth experience, he feel heartache again, and a sourness lingers in his heart.

Prem never likes to mention his family, and speaking out will be like asking for sympathy in the eyes of others. He feels that this is something that cannot be changed. Since it cannot be changed, it is good to accept it. Anyway, he's grown up now.

The road of life, is not also to rely on their own?

Prem raised his hand to touch Boun's glass again and gave a low laugh.  "Boun...don't pity me...don't sympathize with me. I don't need any of that."

Boun only felt heartache in his heart. He felt heartache for the person who was lying on the bed and officially met for the first time, he opened his mouth and said that it was for money. The second time he met, he asked himself if he wanted to be a contract lover. The one who cares about a little parking fee, and is reluctant to replace the phone if it is broken.

That person was Prem, and that person was not at all what he thought he was. he was economical person,every things is counted by him because he don't have anyone to depend on. He needs money because he wants money to buy a house for an old landlady who is not a relative. He looks very cheerful, but in fact he is very stubborn.

Boun poured himself another glass, and Prem grinned and stretched out the glass.

Boun hesitated and only poured half a glass for him.

"Then don't go back, he knows you live there and will come next time."

The corner of Prem's mouth lifted slightly, and he said jokingly: "I know. I have such a good place to live now, so I won't move."

Boun nodded in agreement. After a while, he said, "I have an important entertainment tomorrow. Don't go back by yourself tomorrow. I'll accompany you tomorrow night."

It's not a tone of inquiry that gives people room for choice or hesitation. The declarative sentences are used, which means a bit of coercion.

But Prem likes it very much and is very useful.  Nodding politely and happily saying yes.

Last night's red wine especially helped to sleep, and Prem slept until noon again. When he was about to go downstairs, he saw a middle-aged woman wiping the handrail of the stairs, he was stunned.

The woman also saw Prem and greeted him with a smile: "You are Prem, right? The young master told me not to disturb you to sleep, he went out early in the morning."

Prem's brain has been thinking for a while. Young master should mean Boun. The person in front of me should be the aunt responsible for sanitation.

"Hello Auntie." Prem smiled sweetly and greeted Auntie.

"Hello! You're cute and good looking. Are you hungry? I made soup, cooked rice, I'll cook something for you, and you can eat right away." Auntie said as she went downstairs to the kitchen.

Prem didn't have the chance to refuse either, and sat on the dining chair under the warm arrangement of aunt.

"First drink a bowl of soup to warm your stomach."

"I can do it myself." It was the first time that Prem had received such attentive care, and he felt a little uncomfortable.  "Auntie, don't you eat?"

"I have already eaten. You should eat quickly." The aunt moved the two fried dishes in front of Prem again. "It's the first time for the young master to bring his friend back. You must be his good friend."

"Auntie, thank you very much. I'd like to trouble you to cook for me."

"It's no trouble at all. The young master seldom asks me to cook for him. Sometimes, if he wants me to bring something, he calls me in advance. You can also tell me in advance what you want to eat, and I will come to cook for you after I buy vegetables. " Auntie was very happy to see Prem and sat opposite him to talk with him.

"Okay." Prem nodded warmly in his heart.  Something suddenly came to mind: "Auntie, you cooked today, why didn't Boun eat it?"

"He was having an entertainment at noon today, he didn't eat it. He called me this morning and asked me to buy some vegetables for noon and cook for a friend. But he didn't say what to buy, I could only buy it according to the taste of the young master. Is the food not delicious?"

"No no no. Very tasty!"

Auntie laughed again when she heard what Prem said. Telling Prem to eat more, she got up and went to clean up the kitchen.

Prem thought of auntie's words, lowered his head and smiled secretly. Is this an alternative concern of the CEO?

To Be Continued...

Contract Lover💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें