09

Today is Friday, Prem received a call from a lawyer from China early in the morning.

Prem's father is Chinese. He met Prem's mother when he came to work in Thailand, and the two got married after falling in love. But this relationship was opposed by father's family. Father was an only son, but because he fell in love with Prem's mother, he insisted on staying in Thailand. The grandparents were angry and stopped contacting them.

A month ago, a lawyer surnamed Kim contacted Prem. It turned out that grandfather passed away a few years ago, and grandmother also just passed away, leave a legacy to Prem before leaving, a house in S city. Prem will not live in S city either, so he asked a lawyer to find someone to sell the house. This house is in a good location and sold for a good price.

This time, Prem turned from a poor boy to a man with a fortune of tens of millions.

Prem consulted a lawyer in advance and then a real estate agent. He took an hour's leave to leave work early, and asked the landlord's son to go through the transfer procedures and paid the remaining money in one lump sum.

Prem went back to the villa first, intending to put the  real estate certificate home. It happened that Roy called and asked Prem to come to the Sky bar to play together. It just so happened that Prem was going to return the money to Roy right away and treat his friends for drinks.

"Roy... OK, I'll go out now... By the way, send me your bank account number, I'll return the money to you... Yes, the matter is settled, and the real estate certificate is also obtained... I'll talk to you in detail when I meet you..."

Prem went downstairs while talking on the phone, and the conversation happened to be overheard by Boun who had just entered the house.

"BB~" Boun rolled his eyes again, yes, that's what Prem called him these days. Prem didn't care about Boun's eyes, and took the initiative to explain the schedule to Boun: "I made an appointment with friends and will be back late."

Prem waved and turned to leave, but Boun stopped him.

"Are you going to the Sky Bar?"

Prem nodded.

"I'll take you there." Boun added, "I happen to be going there too."

Every Friday night, Boun regularly goes to Sky Bar with friends, but he is more curious about the real estate certificate Prem mentioned on phone. Just on the way from the villa to the bar, he didn't find a suitable opening remark.

Prem told Boun that he would take a taxi back and got off the car happily.

Roy and a few friends were in the booth on the first floor, Boun went to the box on the second floor, and friends arrived one after another. As usual, everyone chatted, drank and made fun of each other. On the other hand, Boun, sitting by the window, was absent-minded.

Because his position clearly saw the booth of Prem, a few friends chatted very warmly, the first floor was noisy, and they were all close to each other when talking. It seemed that Prem was also very happy and drank a lot of alcohol.

Not long after, Prem was already drunk, and Roy helped Prem out. Boun saw it from the second floor, greeted his friends and rushed downstairs.

Roy thought that Prem was driving and was helping Prem to find a car in the parking lot.

"Prem!" Boun greeted and walked over.

"You are...?" Roy was about to ask who the caller was, but Prem smiled and waved at the man.

"Hi, BB~"

Roy didn't drink much, he was sober, but he wondered if he heard it wrong, Prem just called that man...BB?

Boun smiled awkwardly at Roy, vaguely remembering Prem mentioning the name, "Are you Roy?"

Prem was already unsteady, his whole body was hanging on Roy. Roy is about the same size as Prem, and he can't hold it anymore.

"That...you help me find out where Prem's car is first, and I'll take him home."

"He didn't drive. He came with me." Boun came forward to help hold Prem.

"Mm-hmm. Yes! I came...with...him..." Prem was so drunk that he stuttered.

"I'll take him back." Boun didn't give Prem and Roy a chance to refuse, and pointed to the car not far away.

Roy followed Boun blankly and helped put Prem into the passenger seat. When Boun was about to get into the driver's seat, Roy stopped him: "Are you Prem's friend?"

"Hmm." Boun felt that was the best way to describe the relationship between him and Prem. "Friend."

"Then you are responsible for sending him back safely."

"Got it. Does he usually drink so much?"

"Ah... No, he was very happy today, so he drank too much." Speaking of this, Roy was also very excited, and he felt that Prem and Boun were very close, so he told Boun about it without any defense. "Prem bought the old house he rented today."

"So old house, why buy it?"

"He didn't buy that house to live in by himself, but to give it to the old lady, the landlord."

Boun leaned into the car and saw that Prem was already asleep, so he asked carefully what was going on.

Roy told Boun all about how the landlord's son sold the house and how angry the old lady was. Boun listened carefully and nodded, just as he wanted to ask about Prem, Roy's phone rang.

"My friends are urging me, I'll go first." Roy waved to Boun to leave, then turned back and shoved Prem's phone into Boun's hand.  "Prem's phone, don't lose it, he's precious."

Boun nodded, and Roy smiled and said: "Prem is like this, he is willing to buy a house for others, but he is not willing to change his mobile phone."

Boun sat in the car, Prem slept soundly with his face on his side, the alcohol climbed up his face and printed a red color, which was very cute, Boun couldn't help pinching his face, Prem in his sleep made a low hum to protest.

Boun was wondering what kind of person Prem was, At least not the person who is greedy and calculating as he thinks. He is frugal, but he can do this for a person who is not a relative or an acquaintance. But there is also a question, Prem offer to be lover, just to get money to do this?

The car stopped steadily at the entrance of the villa. Boun got out of the car and walked around to the passenger seat, gently shaking up Prem.

"Prem, we're home."

With sleepy eyes, Prem grinned at Boun for a while. "Boss, how are you."

Boun was amused by Prem, "Good, so are you." Boun got Prem out of the car and walked inside with his arms around his waist.

"Boss...Boss..."

"Um."

"Boun..."

"Um. "

"BB..."

"Um."

It was not easy to put Prem to bed, Prem sat on the bed but pulled Boun and didn't let go. For a drunk man, Boun had to coax as much as he could.

"Don't move, I'll help you take off your shoes."

When Prem heard this, he let go of his hand and sat obediently, staring at Boun with blurry eyes.

"BB, you are so handsome."

Boun suppressed a smile and responded, "Really?"

"Yes, you are the most handsome." Prem nodded seriously. "BB, did you know?"

"Um?"

"I like you so much."

Boun froze for a moment, then turned to look at Prem. If Prem hadn't sat shaking his head, Boun would have believed it.

If it were someone else, Boun would have thrown out. But don't know what happened tonight, he has no temper towards Prem. Even talking to Prem in a low voice: "Okay, lie down and sleep."

The drunk Prem looked very obedient, nodded, lay down and turned over and fell asleep.

To Be Continued....