58

"Where do you want to go after eat?"

The two came out of the cinema and had a simple meal in the mall.

"Are we really not going back to work?" Prem habitually bit the straw in the cup.

"No. I told you not to worry. Do you want to go to the amusement park?"

"Going to the amusement park dressed like this? Just forget it..."

Boun looked at his suit, and he thought, who would wear a suit to the amusement park. "Then we can go buy some clothes and change into them now."

"Just forget it..." Prem tilted his head in a daze, and suddenly remembered something, and became energetic again. "By the way, I wanted to buy a lazy sofa online last time, but I forgot about it. Why don't you accompany me to the hypermarket?"

"Sure."

The two of them left as soon as they said they would, and in a blink of an eye they arrived at the hypermarket. It was the first time for both of them, and Boun pushed a large cart following behind.

Prem is curious about everything, but he is used to being frugal and reluctant to buy anything. He agreed to buy a lazy sofa, but he only looked at other things but didn't buy them.

Prem picked an economical brand among many brands, a bright yellow double lazy sofa.

"Where are you going to put the sofa? In our room?" Boun moved the sofa onto the cart.

"Ah?" Prem realized that he didn't explain it clearly to Boun. "No. It's in my new apartment."

"Why? Are you moving out?" Boun's face suddenly darkened.

"No, no. It's like this. When I moved my things over there, I looked around and found that there was no shortage of furniture. But I think it would be very comfortable to lay a carpet and put a lazy sofa next to the bed, and sit there to play games or watch a movie." Prem smiled and described the scene in his mind to Boun.

"You're not going to live here, so if you like, just put the sofa in our room."

"It's not good, this sofa doesn't match the style of your room..."

"Our room! Not my room, how many times do I have to say it?" Boun suddenly got a little irritable.

"I..."

Boun suddenly grabbed Prem's hand: "Prem, let's get married."

Prem's heart almost skipped a beat, the word marriage had basically never appeared in Prem's mind.

Before meeting Boun, because of his family and income problems, he only imagined a future without starving and having enough food. After meeting Boun, he often felt that he was so lucky to get this love. What he wanted was to be with Boun forever if possible.

But he never thought about getting married.

There are too many aspects involved in marriage, although Boun's family likes him and supports their love, even though the things he worries about are not worth mentioning in Boun's eyes.

But, he was very scared. A kind of fear and worry that he couldn't explain.

"Haha, you don't want to propose in a hypermarket, do you?" Prem laughed so exaggeratedly that it could be described as flamboyant.

Boun knew that Prem was trying to use a joke to change the subject. He also knew that he was impulsive, but he was also very sure that this was indeed his true words.

The more Prem laughed, the more guilty he felt. He looked around and saw a staff member promoting something not far away. A lot of people started to watch. Prem found an excuse, saying that he was just going to take a look, and quickly ran away to prevent Boun from continuing the topic.