51

Prem came back from buying light lean meat porridge. He kept a calm face and said nothing. He let the porridge cool down and picked up a spoon to feed it to Boun.

"I can do it myself." Boun said and snatched the spoon from Prem's hand.

Prem was stunned for a few seconds and moved the porridge on the table towards Boun. He got up again to see how much medicine was left in the intravenous needle bottle, and walked towards the small balcony of the ward.

When Boun's porridge was finished, the dialysis injection was also finished. Prem called the nurse to come over and remove the needle, and then went to Vincent to ask some precautions. After confirming that everything was fine, he took Boun out of the hospital.

Prem walked in front with his bag on his back, and Boun followed two steps behind. The two of them were silent all the way.

When they returned home, Prem was silent and went directly to the kitchen to fill Boun with a cup of hot water and send it to the room.

Boun took the hot water, smiled and said to Prem: "Thank you. I can do this myself next time."

Prem bit his lips hard and swallowed the words that reached his throat. He coldly said, go back to the room and take a shower, and then went out.

Seeing Prem's face bulging with anger, Boun remained calm. Not only was he not worried about Prem ignoring him, but he was secretly laughing where Prem couldn't see him.

Prem was still sulking in the room after washing up. He used his mobile phone to check the taboos of stomach problems online, and then he realized that many people with stomach problems cannot eat, including his favorite sashimi, cold salad, soda and some spicy foods. He remembered that Boun had only gone with him to eat Japanese food at noon. This was probably the reason why Boun had a stomachache.

Prem felt guilty, and coupled with Boun's attitude towards him tonight, Prem felt that Boun might have resentment towards him, so he treated him coldly.

Boun knocked on the door outside the room: "Prem, can I come in?"

Prem sighed, ran to open the door, and stared at Boun. Boun didn't pay attention and said with a smile: "Do you want to sleep with me tonight?"

Prem's mood suddenly rose: "Yes. Why not!"

After saying that, he pushed Boun away, walked to Boun's room, and climbed into bed directly.

"What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?"

It's okay if Boun doesn't ask, but when he asks Prem, he can't control himself. Just now, he was still feeling guilty for causing Boun's stomach pain. The next moment, he spoke loudly to Boun and lost his temper. Now, he wants Boun to coax him in a groveling manner.

"It's obvious that I was wrong, why are you trying to comfort me?" Prem said, tears falling down.

"You are not wrong, I was wrong. I made you worry."

"Isn't it right for me to be worried about you? I am your boyfriend, but you didn't tell me when you were sick, and you didn't notify me when you went to the hospital."

"Aren't I fine now? It's just an injection. I'm okay by myself."

"Did you have stomach pain because you ate Japanese food at noon? Did you blame me? That's why you are so indifferent to me!"

"I didn't. How could I be indifferent to you?"

"You still said no. I wanted to feed you porridge, but you didn't want it. I gave you water, but you said you could just do it yourself. If you are angry, just get angry at me. What's the point of using such cold violence?"