18

Boun put his mobile phone back on the bedside table, grabbed the pillow on the bed, and saw that the drawer of the bedside table was not completely closed. He knew he should not look, but he clearly saw something unexpected.

The drawer opens slightly. There was a green title deed, the old house that Prem had just bought. Next to it is the Relationship Contract, and on top of it are two cheques Boun gave to Prem.

Boun picked up the check and looked carefully, it was indeed the two he gave. The cheque is still there, which proves that Prem didn't go to the bank to cash it.

Prem is in the finance department, it was impossible for him not to know that the cashed of the check was only ten days. Ten days have passed, which means that these two checks are waste paper.

Boun always thought that Prem had cashed the check to get the money to buy the old house. Now the cheque is still there, and from Andy's investigation, Prem really doesn't have any deposits. Where did the money to buy the house come from?

Another question, Prem knew that the check was overdue and invalid, but he didn't cash it, which means he didn't care about the money Boun gave him. Prem clearly said that he only wanted money. Now he doesn't want any money. What does he want?

An idea popped into head, could it be that Prem likes me?

Boun returns to the room with pillow in his arms. Prem is lying on the bed playing games.

"Don't lie in bed playing on the phone."

"You want to say that it is easy to be short-sighted, right? Don't worry, my eyesight is very good." But after all, Boun was still beside him, and Prem was also afraid of disturbing Boun. "It's over in a minute."

Boun went to turn off the computer and went to the bathroom. When he came out, Prem had put his phone on the bedside and lay down obediently.

Boun turned off the light, kept the floor lamp in the corner, lifted the quilt, and lay down, holding Prem's pillow in his chest.

Boun's back is facing Prem. Although they are covered with the same quilt, one person can lie in the middle of the 1.8 meter bed.

After a while, he heard the sound of turning over and moving.

"BB~ have you slept yet?"

"No."

"Shall we chat? I can't sleep."

Boun rolled over to face Prem and found that Prem moved over. The distance between them was only half a pillow, Prem is lying on the pillow with his face sideways, with the dim light, he sees Prem squinting and smiling.

"Can't you sleep either?" Prem blinked innocently.

"Um... I'm not used to sleeping with others." This is the truth. Although Boun is not so hypocritical, but there is one more person next to him, he is always a little uncomfortable. What's more, it's someone you like.

"Get used to it if you don't get used to it, or what will you do if you get married later?" Prem said this without any other meaning.

But Boun doesn't think so.  "Maybe not marry."

"Er...I don't think it's necessary to get married. If you can't be with the person you love, then you'll be better off alone."

In the dark, Boun nodded in agreement.

"Then do you have someone you like?"

"I do." Hearing this question, Prem rolled his eyes involuntarily and grinned again.

"But he doesn't know." Prem's voice sounded a little low.

"How long have you liked him?"

"More than two years."

Boun bit his lower lip, he had not known Prem for long, so this person is definitely not him. After being silent for a while, he said, "If you like him, go after it. Are you afraid that you won't be able to catch up?"

"Um...yes. My condition is not good." When Prem said these words, Boun seemed to hear sourness and helplessness.

"Is he... good condition?"

"Hmm. Yes, tall, handsome, powerful, charming, and rich."

"Is he rich?" Boun hesitated, then tentatively asked, "Richer than me?"

Prem laughed out loud, and joked again: "Almost like you, I think he's a little richer."

Boun's brain immediately turned on the search mode. From Prem's description, it should be the same age. As far as Bangkok is concerned, there are a lot of rich people, but there are not many young and rich people who are richer than him.

After a round of thinking, all the people he could think of were eliminated one by one, he really couldn't guess who Prem was talking about.

"Hey, what are you thinking?" Prem moved to Boun's side again. Boun returned to his indifferent nature, rolled his eyes, and turned his back to Prem.  "Sleep!"

Prem stuck his tongue out at the back.  "Boring."

Boun ignored him, closing his eyes and thinking about the conversation he had just had with Prem.

Prem's hand under the quilt hesitantly and slowly touched Boun's back. Prem didn't dare to use his palm, only two fingers danced slightly on his back.

Pillows, quilts, and even the room, all smelled of Boun. And Boun was within reach of him.

That was the person he was thinking about, and Prem felt that if he could still be calm now, he would not be a person at all.

As for Boun, he was still thinking about something, but Prem's mischievous gesture made his heart throb. The touch of his fingers came clearly from his back, and he was still holding Prem's usual pillow in his arms. He obviously used the same shampoo and shower gel, but he clearly smelled a different fragrance.

Exclusive Prem scent.

"BB~"

Prem's voice came from behind. After a while of silence, Prem spoke again.

"BB~, can I hug you?"

Prem's voice trembled a little, he didn't know whether it was nervousness or fear.

Boun didn't want to refuse, but when he thought that the person Prem liked was not him, his throat became sour.

"Boun..."

Boun heard the sound of Prem getting up gently, thought that Prem was going to get out of bed and leave. In a moment of anxiety, he opened his eyes and turned around, his eyes were dark, his lips were stuck to a piece of soft flesh, and there was still some heat.

Prem above didn't seem to expect to kiss Boun either, his dilated pupils expressing his shock well. He just thought Boun was asleep and wanted to take a sneak peek.

Prem stood up slightly, lips parted.

In just a second, he had already thought about it, let's try it.

So, the mouth pressed Boun's lips again. He was afraid that Boun would push him away, so he subconsciously pressed Boun's hand with his palm.  The behavior seemed brave, but in fact he closed his eyes nervously.

He didn't have much experience, he was more afraid,  and he only dare to use his lips to suck Boun's lips, and then moved to the corner of his mouth.

Prem opened his eyes and saw Boun's eyes. He was scared and immediately released Boun's hand.

Just about to retreat, Boun placed his left hand on the back of Prem's neck, pressing him towards him.  The lips were pressed together again, then Boun's tongue immediately pried his teeth open, his tongue entered his mouth, stirred every corner, and rolled Prem's tongue together.

This feeling Prem remembers, the night Boun was drugged, Boun kissed him like this. But that time was more fierce and forceful. This time, gentle but full of desire.

After a long time, the two separated, and then Prem was pulled into Boun's arms. Hugging tightly, so tight that the two people's uncontrollable physiological reactions collided together. But Boun still held back, he could only hold Prem like this.

Tonight, just obediently be a pillow in my arms.

To Be Continued.....