60

Another weekend is coming. Earth called Prem early in the morning to ask him to go shopping. Prem wanted to invite Boun to go with him, but Boun thought for a moment and said that he had some business to deal with and would see what happened later.

Boun was making breakfast for Prem in the kitchen. Prem looked like he was still asleep, sitting lazily at the dining table. He was bored and scrolling through Instagram with his phone. He saw Boun's sister Boonie posting @ him. Prem clicked on the homepage and saw that younger sister had posted a lot of group photos during dinner a few days ago. She also called Prem her future brother-in-law.

Prem chuckled and continued to scroll forward. The little girl's college life was very rich. She would update her Instagram almost every day, post her own dynamics, and show off her beautiful selfies.

Scrolling further, there is a wallet that Prem gave her. Boonie took a photo and posted it, with the caption thanking her brother-in-law whom she has not officially met yet. There are hundreds of likes, it seems that Boonie is popular. There is a comment below that caught Prem's attention, which reads: "My baby is so cute and caring."

A strange intuition led Prem to click in, because the IG avatar was very similar to Boun's Line avatar.

After zooming in to see the avatar clearly, it was indeed the same as Boun's Line, the carrot pillow that Prem gave him.

The owner of this IG must be Boun. Prem remembered that Boun said he didn't have an IG. Prem scrolled forward with doubts, and every IG was closely related to him.

But there are more pictures and captions that are like candid photos or only they can understand. Like the picture posted two days ago, it was Prem's back while he was picking flowers in the flower shop. Another one is the side face of Prem sleeping. There is also a piggy emoji. Prem remembers that Boun once teased him as a baby piggy.

Boun doesn't post much on Instagram. If you continue to scroll down, you will see the first time he gave Prem a sunflower. That time Prem was taking pictures of flowers, and Boun was secretly taking pictures of Prem taking pictures of flowers.

The caption reads: 'The flower language of sunflowers: There is no one else in my sight, you are everywhere. When you are with me, you are the sun and I can't take my eyes off you. When you are not with me, I lower my head and see no one.'

Prem choked up in his throat. A few days ago, he asked Boun why he gave him sunflowers twice, and whether there was any meaning. At that time, Prem thought that sunflowers made people feel cheerful and sunny, and Boun probably hoped that Prem could be like that. He didn't expect that sunflowers have such a romantic flower language, and that he has such an important position in Boun's heart.

People in love may be like this. Even if they know that the other person loves them, they still want to get a definite answer a few more times. Every time they see the evidence of love, they feel joyful and happy.

Boun never mentioned that he opened an IG account, nor did he follow Prem on purpose. But he must have been following Prem's IG updates silently, knowing everything about Prem. He also turned his IG into a record of his daily love for Prem.

"Stop playing with your phone and have breakfast first." Boun had already put the cooked noodles in front of Prem and turned back to the kitchen to get the tableware. "Be careful of the heat."

Prem put away his phone and pretended not to know.

"Where are you and Earth going? Do you need me to take you there?" As he spoke, Boun picked out the shrimp from the bowl, carefully peeled the shells, and put them in Prem's bowl.

"Just go to the mall we went to last time. I can drive there by myself. You should be busy with your work."

"Then, bring me a gift?" Boun looked at Prem who was eating happily with a smile on his face.