20

"Breaking news! The boss treated all employees of the company to have afternoon tea, various cakes, and coffee and milk tea. You can choose!"

A colleague from the Propaganda Department next door ran over and announced door to door, and soon saw Kate with several people pushing a trolley to fill the large table in the pantry room.

This is the first time that the boss has treated all the employees to have afternoon tea. In the past, they would give the employees some gift coupons or bonuses on the new year's day or other festivals, and the pantry room on the 25th floor was crowded with people.

The financial department where Prem works is full of girls, and any department has a lot of contact with the financial department, so no one dares to offend the financial department. An enthusiastic aunt in the office led a few colleagues to fight a bloody way, and brought back a lot of cakes and drinks in a while.

Although Prem is a boy, he has a good personality. Everyone likes him. He has already got his share before he even speaks.

Before the food was eaten, Kate came over with a small box, put the things on Prem's desk, smiled and bowed her head and said something, but before Prem responded, Kate left.

Prem opened the box and found a piece of tiramisu. It also comes with a glass of Americano.

A young and beautiful girl brought a different afternoon tea to Prem alone and spoke to Prem affectionately. In the eyes of other colleagues, this is not love, what is it?

The office exploded in an instant. They were all asking when Prem started dating with the beautiful secretary, but no one knew. Another person said, no wonder Kate came down to the office last time to find Prem. Others found that the Prem cake was from a Michelin level dessert shop, and the price was expensive, not to mention booking in advance.

Originally, they were still gossiping about Prem's love, but now everyone's curiosity turns to sadness, and the cake on their hands is not delicious.

Prem denied the relationship with Kate in the midst of everyone's joking.  But he couldn't hide his sweet smile, because only he knew that Kate didn't buy this cake.  Because what Kate whispered to him was: "This is the boss's order to buy it for you, alone!"

That sentence was turned over and over in Prem's mind, thinking about it carefully, looking at that piece of cake, it was already sweet in his heart without eating it.

Prem took out his mobile phone, took a picture of the cake, opened Boun's chat room, and sent it.

"The cake is so sweet and delicious, I like it."

Boun seemed to be waiting for Prem's message, and replied after reading the message, but only a few seconds.

"Nice! You like it."

Putting away the phone, Prem looked left and right at the piece of cake before he was willing to taste it slowly.  It was specially bought for him by Boun, and it was exclusive to him alone. This kind of special treatment kept Prem in a good mood all day long.

After get off work, according to the agreement of the previous two days, Prem and several colleagues drove to the shopping malls they often visited. The other colleagues are all girls, and they chatted non-stop when they walked together.

Kiki and Prem walked behind, and only now did Kiki have a chance to ask him what happened to today's cake.

Prem can't tell the truth, knows he can't fool Kiki, and can't be vague, so he can only talk a little about it.  "The guy I like, Kate also knows him. He asked Kate to bring it to me."