47

The small single ward suddenly became lively, including Prem, there were 7 people present. But because of the presence of elders, everyone restrained a little.

Prem was really shocked by Boun's mother's arrival, and felt embarrassed, he also had to trouble Boun's mother to come.

Mom gently pulled Prem over and carefully checked Prem for any wounds. She looked at the gauze on Prem's forehead and frowned again, feeling distressed. She called Vincent over again, and asked about Prem's situation face to face, and told him to do all the inspections that should be done, and not to be careless.

Prem was a bit awkward, pointing to Max and introducing him as a good friend and a doctor at this hospital. This time, Max took him for the examination, and there was no problem, so Mom can rest assured.

Vincent also echoed: "Max is a very good doctor, there is no problem, you can rest assured."

Boun's Mom looked at Max meaningfully, and smiled again: "Then will trouble you. After all, Prem is my future son-in-law, and I'm really worried."

Mom has said that Prem is the future son-in-law many times, but Prem still feels shy every time he hears it. Several people in the ward glanced at each other, and Roy also raised an eyebrow at Prem, with a smirk on his face. It was Max, whose expression darkened.

"Prem, what do you want to eat? I'll go home and cook it for you now?"

"Ah, don't bother, auntie..."

"Then I'll arrange it, and I'll cook some soup for you, I'll bring it to you later." Mom patted Prem's hand, and Prem couldn't insist, so he nodded in agreement.

Mom has left, so Prem has time to greet the others. Earth brought a large fruit basket and apologized to Prem again. Prem smiled and waved his hand, after all, it was an accident, and no one wanted it. Earth is gentle and polite, and after chatting a few words, they feel that they are very congenial. Earth said there was something else to do and they left each other's phone numbers to facilitate handling the follow-up issues of the traffic accident.

Prem rarely noticed that Kao, who was leaning against the door, kept staring at Earth. Earth had already walked out of the door, and his gaze was still chasing him. Prem had a small guess in his heart and chuckled quietly.

Roy walked over and lightly bumped into Prem, chuckling and asking, "Look at your speed, you've been publicly certified by your future mother-in-law since you started dating. Looking at the posture just now, she really cares about you."

"Go go, don't talk nonsense. Boun is on a business trip abroad, probably his mother knew that I was in the hospital and came to see me." Prem turned over on the hospital bed and leaned against the head of the bed.

"I don't think she's as simple as coming to see you. She just glanced at the men we were present with, and I knew she's here to help her son. She's afraid that someone might take opportunity to take advantage to her future son-in-law."

"You talk nonsense again, hurry up and buy me food, I'm hungry."

"Someone has taken care of your lunch. My Mom knew that you were in the hospital, so she went to buy vegetables to make a soup, and said it would be delivered before noon."

"You big mouth, why tell your
Mom and trouble her to cook for me."

Roy pretended to agree, "Yes, yes. I will tell my Mom later that there is no need to bring food to Prem anymore. His future mother-in-law will prepare meals for him."

Prem threw the pillow over and it hit Roy, and Roy laughed and threw the pillow back.

"Even Boun's Mom is so kind to you, I knew you had found the right boyfriend. After so many years, I finally saw you dating, and so happy. I am really happy for you."