26

It's just a kiss that makes the temperature in the car rise a lot.

Prem finished eating the watermelon with a red face, and forgot to ask Boun if he wanted to eat. Boun was driving, but his peripheral vision was always on the passenger side. Every move, a panoramic view.

He didn't have much interest in watermelons, but he wondered why it wasn't night. If it was at night, he should have the courage to park his car at the roadside and try to taste if watermelon flavored kisses are sweeter.

Prem is also embarrassed to speak, people start to feel sleepy after sitting for a long time with nothing to do. He slumped over on the seat and stare blankly.

"Put the seat flat and get some sleep."

Prem turned his head to look at Boun, thinking in his heart why this man is so handsome, even his side face is so handsome.

"I'm not sleepy, I just stare blankly."

But then Prem did fall asleep, and Boun pulled his car into the parking lot to wake him up.

It was getting dark, when they got out of the car, they saw a group of people walking in the same direction, and Boun and Prem followed suit.

Before they entered the small market, they looked at a small stage with people performing on it from a distance. There should be a game area next to it, and several stalls were crowded with people. Behind it are all small stalls selling snacks, crowded with people.

Prem was already hungry, and the two decided to fill their stomachs first. They looked at one stall after another along the main road. Prem wanted to eat grilled chicken wings when he saw it, and he wanted to eat grilled squid when he saw it. He bought some here and some there. Boun followed behind to pick up the things, and there was no chance of paying for it.

Prem knew that Boun didn't like this kind of food, so when he saw a porridge shop, he went through the crowd to queue. There were too many people, and it felt like a long wait, so Boun said to buy a drink for Prem first.

Prem has already bought the porridge, so he takes the porridge to the nearby stall to buy fruit. Boun couldn't find Prem when he came back. Prem's mobile phone was left in the car because it ran out of battery, and there were more and more people, so it was not easy to find someone in the crowded crowd. Although he knew that a person as big as Prem would not be lost, he was still very worried. After turning around the front and back stalls, there was no one to find. Boun was sweating with anxiety.

He didn't let out a deep breath until Prem suddenly came out from nowhere and stood in the crowd waving to him.

Boun made his way through the crowd, said nothing with a sullen face. Prem also noticed and was about to ask what happened.

Then heard Boun say in a low voice: "I thought I lost you."

Prem's calm heart was thrown into a big stone and made a loud noise, which made his ears to ring suddenly. The world seemed silent, and only Boun's words were repeated.

"I thought I lost you."

When he regained consciousness, it was Boun who held his hand and pulled him towards the exit. Didn't know who adjusted the angle first, the hands that were originally passively held slowly turned into interlocking fingers.

The hands clasped tighter and tighter, and the palms were sweating, sticky but there was no discomfort, but it made each other even more reluctant to let go.

The two found an empty table in the rest area at the exit and began to enjoy the food bought from the small stall. The food is delicious, but the two have their own concerns.

"Open your mouth!" Boun's spoon for porridge has been handed to Prem's mouth.

"Isn't it delicious...?" Before Prem finished speaking, the porridge had already entered his mouth. The taste is quite good, maybe Boun had blown it, the porridge does not feel hot in the mouth.

"It's delicious. That's why I want to share it with you." Boun tried his best to sound calm, but in fact his heart was already turned upside down.

Prem felt that Boun was connected with him, and he also had a place in Boun's heart. Suddenly thinking that he and Boun share a spoon, this intimacy makes Prem blush and his heart surges.

Boun even fed Prem several mouthfuls of porridge. Each time, he gently blew it before giving it to Prem. Every move is so charming in Prem's eyes.

Before 8 o'clock after eating, Boun took Prem to the game area to have a look. Looking at a few games, the ring game is simple and attractive to Prem.

Prem bought rings from the boss, 10 rings each with Boun. Prem takes a fancy to the toy car in the penultimate row, and if he wins the set, he can give it to Ren. But the distance was a bit far, and he passed by several times. In the end, after throwing 10 rings, Prem only got a palm-sized bunny doll.

Boun also has a clear goal. He wants the puzzle in the last row of corners. Prem guesses that this is not so childish, but Boun actually thinks that this is the only one that can be played with Prem.

Don't know whether Boun is lucky or good at playing, threw the fifth ring and got it. Prem begged Boun to help him get the car, Boun lived up to his expectations and got it.

Both of them have gained something, and that kind of happiness is really something that money can't buy.

Because they had to hurry back to Bangkok, the two got into the car again. The car drove out of the town center and was ready to get on the highway.  Suddenly, an alarm sounded in the car, and the instrument panel also showed that the tire pressure was low.

Boun pulled over and stopped the car, got out of the car to check, and found out that the tire on the rear right wheel had leaked. In this case, he was definitely not allowed to go on the highway again. Boun's car didn't have a spare tire either, so he had to find a car repair shop along the road.

The town is no better than Bangkok, it is already quiet before 9 o'clock, especially in a place far away from the bustling area of ​​the town center, even if there is a car repair shop, it has been closed long ago.

Fortunately, they found a car repair shop, but the mechanic in the shop left work early, and only one small worker was packing up and getting ready to leave work.

Their only option is to put the car in the shop and wait for the mechanic to come to work tomorrow to fix it. The kind worker helped them find a three-wheeled motorcycle and sent them back to the town center to find a hotel.

During the whole process, it was Boun who was communicating and looking for a solution, while Prem was silent and did not dare to make a sound.  After getting on the three-wheeled motorcycle, Prem hesitated for a long time before whispering: "Sorry, if it wasn't because I wanted to go to the market, it wouldn't..."

Boun interrupts before he finishes speaking. "Occasionally, there will be unexpected surprises when there are unplanned things."

Boun wants to say that you are my surprise.

"Hand." Boun spread his palms up.

The two looked at each other, comprehended what Boun meant, put his hand on it and clasped it tightly. With a definite answer in his heart, he secretly cheered for himself.

When they came to the only hotel in the town, Boun was confused when they came in. If the front desk asked them whether they wanted a big bed room or a twin bed room, what should he say? Although he slept with Prem at home, he was always embarrassed outside. If he wanted a big bed room directly, is the intention too obvious.

Fortunately, the front desk said that there was only the last queen room available, and asked if they wanted it. Prem put down the ID card before Boun, and didn't give Boun a chance to hesitate.

Taking the room card and taking the elevator back to the room, Prem remembered the night that Boun was drugged, he helped Boun and stumbled upstairs. It was very difficult for Boun, who lost his mind, to barely control it, otherwise Prem would be stripped on the spot.

For a moment, the body heats up.

To Be Continued....