34

Prem was a little tired, waved to Roy and wanted to leave.

Roy suddenly thought of something, grabbed Prem's hand, and lowered his voice: "Prem, there is something I want to tell you."

"Um?"

"That's... your stepfather's family, they moved away." Roy observed Prem's expression, seeing the calmness on Prem's face, and then continued. "You remember that my aunt also lives in that neighborhood?"

Aunt Roy lives in the same neighborhood as Prem's former home. In junior high school, Roy often went to find Prem to play, and then stayed at aunt's house at night.

"My aunt told me about this. She said that a while ago your brother...he beat up one of his classmates, and had a few stitches on his head. Originally, that family wanted compensation, but didn't know why, they didn't want the money, so they went to your stepfather's house every day to make trouble. It seems that the family is still clinging to the underworld."

The last time stepfather came to ask Prem for money, probably because of this incident.

"In a few days, don't know why a few families came. They also said that your brother bullied their children before. They also made a scene, and even went to his work place. He had no money to pay, and the other party didn't want money. In the end, there was no other way, your stepfather and his family moved away secretly in the middle of the night.  Where exactly they went, no one knows. Anyway, your stepfather quit his job, and your brother didn't go to school either. We guess, maybe your stepfather's family has messed with people who shouldn't be messed with. There should be someone behind the scenes to organize these families, otherwise why would they all come to trouble him so suddenly.  "

Prem was lost in thought.

"My mother said not to tell you about this, lest you would be sad if you found out. But I think it's better to tell you, lest they cause something to hurt you, so you can make preparations."

"Um, I know. Don't worry, I'm fine."

"Prem, my parents told you to come to my house during the lunar new year and holidays. In fact, what I mean is, you can come whenever you want, it's okay to be your own home, after all, you know, my parents like you so much."

Roy's parents have always liked Prem very much, and they are also very good to Prem. In the past, when they sent things to Roy who lives in the dormitory, Prem also have too. Also remember Prem's birthday, every birthday Prem will definitely receive gifts from Roy's parents.

"Got it. I'll pack my luggage when I get back, move into your house, and kick you out." Prem joked with a smile.

He has always been straightforward with Roy, but he will not cross the line easily. Every sentence and every thing is well grasped, and never get to the bottom of it. Roy doesn't talk too much, because he is afraid that Prem will feel sympathy or feel uncomfortable. But when he said this today, Prem knew that this friend was not in vain.

"If it weren't for my liking for women, I would have married you in." Roy also joked, and put his arms around Prem's waist.

But in the next second, he was pressed against the wall by Prem.

"Don't worry, if I am a woman, I will never look up to you."

The two were laughed and joked around a bit, and then separated to find their own cars and went back to their respective homes.

Prem got in the car, calmed down, and thought about what Roy had just said. At first, he was still wondering why his stepfather didn't bother him to ask him for money after that incident, but it turned out that this kind of thing happened. Originally, it could only be solved by losing money, but now that the family is making trouble, the stepfather's family probably will not return to Bangkok.