54

Prem's guess was correct. Before leaving get off work, the manager assigned work to Prem again and asked him to stay and work overtime if he couldn't finish it.

Prem looked at the work information and found that it contained the contents of the report he had made a few days ago, but the manager said that the report was missing and asked Prem to make it again.

Prem confirmed that the manager was intentionally making things difficult for him, but this is within the normal scope of work and he cannot refuse.

Prem was very helpless and sent a message telling Boun not to wait for him, he had to work overtime. Then he started working hard. Fortunately, he still had the memory of this report in his mind, and it was very fast to complete it, finishing it in less than an hour.

After packing his things and getting ready to get off work, he saw Boun's message. Boun was still waiting for him in the office. Prem ran upstairs excitedly. Boun was still reading the documents. When he saw him coming, he moved his chair back and opened his hands to welcome him. Prem hesitated for a moment, then took the initiative to sit on Boun's lap and put his hands around his neck.

The feeling of working overtime alone is really down. When he sees Boun waiting for him, he is not only happy but also subconsciously wants to rely on him.

Seeing that he was leaning on his shoulder but not speaking, Boun patted Prem on the back and asked gently: "What's wrong? Are you left to work overtime alone again?"

"Um."

"Little fool, if he does this next time, just refuse."

"If he causes trouble for me, will you support me?"

"Of course! He dares to bully the boss lady!"

Prem laughed out loud in his arms, and when he turned around, he saw Boun actually putting the doll in the middle of the desk.

"But I heard that he is from the board of directors?" Prem straightened up, his hands still hanging on Boun's neck.

"So what. You don't need to worry about this, Andy is already investigating." Seeing Prem not speaking, Boun continued to explain, "There are quite a few things involved in this, and I can't explain them to you in that detail at the moment. But I need an opportunity, so if he dares to make things difficult for you again, you can directly counterattack. Just think of it as doing me a favor, you are the opportunity, understand?"

Although Prem didn't understand what Boun was investigating or why Boun wanted him to counterattack, he absolutely believed in Boun's decision and agreed to it. And knowing that his boyfriend is protecting him, he feels much better.

"Let's go, I'll take you to eat delicious Japanese food." Boun packed up his things, led Prem out and entered the exclusive elevator.

"It's better not to eat Japanese food, your stomach will be upset."

Boun knew that Prem still remembered what happened last night, so he hesitated and began to explain: "I'm telling you something, don't be angry."

"Um?"

"Actually, I don't have stomach pain. What Vincent gave me was just nutritional injections. I usually pay attention to my diet and have taken care of it in the past two years. I won't have stomach pain just because of what I eat."

"So, you lied to me?"

"I'm sorry, I just wanted you to feel the same way..."

"You!" The two walked out of the elevator, and Prem glared at Boun angrily.

Boun turned around, held Prem's face and kissed him deeply. Prem allowed Boun's kiss to deepen. He had long forgotten that this was a company parking lot and was so addicted that he couldn't extricate himself.