06

The two stopped in front of the door, Prem glanced at Boun out of the corner of the eye, Boun should have seen the words on the door, but there was no response. Prem sighed secretly, which was the main reason why he didn't want to let Boun come up. No matter who it is, you don't want to leave a bad impression in the eyes of the people you like.

Prem took out the key to open the door, and Boun followed into the house. He stood still and looked around the room for a while. The room was square, but a little small, a few steps from the door is a sofa, a few steps further to the bed, and a toilet and a small kitchen on the left.

The house is old from the outside, but the room is cozy. The beige walls look new and should be freshly painted. A few simple pieces of furniture seem to have some history, but there may be few things, and the owner has placed them well, so such a small room does not look cramped.

"How long have you lived here?"

"Well, it's been three years since I graduated from college." Prem walked over to open the refrigerator.  "Want to drink water?"

Boun shook his head, Prem twisted the water cover in his hand and took a gulp.

Boun's eyebrows wrinkled slightly. "Don't drink cold water in your current condition."

Prem froze for a moment, then smiled and nodded.  "Okay, got it."

Thinking of something again, he turned around and went to the locked drawer by the bed to find the check.

"You forgot to take it yesterday."

"It's for you." Boun put the contract on the small coffee table in front of the sofa, and he sat on the small two-seater sofa, the dark red sofa made a rattling sound when it moved.  "I brought the contract here, do you want to sign it now?"

"Contract?" Prem picked up the paper on the coffee table, and when he saw the title "Relationship Contract," he understood what Boun meant by the contract. In the contract terms, there is nothing excessive except for the confidentiality of the relationship. In addition, Prem will be given a considerable amount of money every month, and the dating contract is one year.

Prem only made one request: "I still want to continue working in the company, and I promise not to let others know about our relationship."

Boun nodded in agreement. Prem couldn't wait to sign, in two copies.

Boun gave another check: "This is the first month's money."

Prem froze for a moment and nodded.

"Pick up what you need and come with me now."

"Huh?" Prem wondered if he had heard it wrong.

"It's okay not to pick it, I'll ask someone to buy it for you if you need it."

"So fast?"

"Fast? Look at your house, you don't even have an elevator, you just climbed four floors, how long have you been climbing?" Boun glanced at Prem, "Don't think too much, I'm afraid that you will be hacked to death by the debt collectors, which will cause me more trouble."

Prem wanted to say no, but Boun picked up the key that Prem had thrown on the table. "Let's go."

The corners of Prem's mouth twitched secretly, and for a while he felt that this man was really domineering, but very cute.

Prem just got into Boun's car and remained silent until the car drove into the villa area. When Boun opened the door to enter the house, he told Prem the password of the door, and also about the functional divisions in the villa. Boun's bedroom and guest room are on the second floor.

Prem glanced at the long staircase and secretly complained that he had to climb the stairs as well.

Boun probably guessed what Prem was thinking, pulled Prem's sleeves around to the opposite side of the kitchen, where there was a household elevator hidden behind a large pillar.

The world of rich people is really unexpected.

When the elevator went to the second floor, Boun pointed to a room and said that it was his bedroom, so don't disturb him if he has nothing to do. He led Prem to the guest room and helped to put Prem's backpack on the sofa in the guest room.

Prem looked at the so-called guest room, needless to say it was luxurious, and the area was much larger than the house he rented.

Indeed, the world of rich people is really unexpected.

"You live alone in such a big house?"

"Yes. Usually no one will come. Every Sunday, there will be an aunt who comes to clean up."

"Do I need to do anything?"

"No. Take a rest. If you have problems, come to me again."

Boun went back to the room, and Prem closed the door in a daze for a while. It was obvious that he took the initiative to propose this relationship, but he was still very nervous and excited when he moved to live with Boun all of a sudden.

He looked around the room. The mattress was very soft, the wardrobe was large, the bathroom was also large, and there were all kinds of toiletries. Prem thought that these were the standard guest rooms of wealthy families, but actually Boun asked aunt to prepare them today.

Prem sat down on the sofa. This sofa, there is no rattling sound, and it is too soft. These days, when the buttocks touch the chair, there is a kind of needle-prick pain. Now it seems to be much better.

Prem emptied out the things in the hotel bag. The clothes and trousers were all washed. The wallet, mobile phone and car keys were also in the bag. The screen of the mobile phone broke a little, which was caused by Boun throwing it on the ground when he pressed him on the bed and kissed him that night.

At this thought, Prem's face was also a little hot. Boun was hangover that night, but he was not. He clearly remembered how Boun kissed him and pressed him down. It was unforgettable. But unforgettable is not the kind of pain, but the satisfaction of being infinitely close to the person you like. The kiss that night was a little urgent and fierce, but because it was the first time, Prem did not know how to resist, and later he was unwilling to resist.

Prem took out what he had brought to organize, and put a few changes of clothes in the corner of the closet.  The contract and the two checks were carefully placed in the drawer of the nightstand by Prem.

Prem knew why Boun agreed to keep him, and he had an interest, but it was more from Boun's guilt. He just wanted to make amends, and wanted to apologize for what he had done.

The two signing the contract, Boun has no need to give the check to Prem. Prem was thinking that Boun insisted on giving the money to make himself feel better. It should be said that it was not forcing Prem, but a profit transaction.

This will make Boun feel better, and Prem will cooperate to accept it. Just like that night, if cooperation with Boun can make a body out of control vent, he will cooperate unconditionally.

The new bed was much more comfortable than the one he had slept in for three years, so even the new environment didn't affect Prem's sleep quality in the slightest. Instead, Boun slept all night.

He constantly reflected on whether it was right for him to decide to keep Prem.

To Be Continued....