03

Kate got into the car with Boun, and the driver had to take Boun home to change his clothes and go to the company for a meeting in the afternoon. Boun's absence for a morning is equivalent to accumulating a lot of work.

Boun asked Kate to get the checkbook and wrote down two million baht without hesitation.

"Give this to Prem."

"That boy?" Kate took the check and was a little surprised to see the number on it.

"Um."

Kate knew that he shouldn't interfere in any of the boss's decisions, but he couldn't help but say, "Boss, do you want to wait for Andy's investigation results to see if you want to give him the money?"

"No need." Boun looked tired and his tone was cold. After a while, boun continued, "You don't have to follow me this afternoon. Go and see if he needs anything. Let him sign a confidentiality contract."

The service of private hospitals is good, and each patient is equipped with a nurse. It's impossible for Boun not to know. But Kate knew that she could just listen to the order and keep her mouth shut. In the afternoon, she went to the hospital to deliver the check and a confidentiality contract. Prem glanced at it and flashed a hint of shock, slightly looked at the contract, and returned it to Kate intact.

Kate was surprised that Prem didn't feel happy about receiving the check. After all, two million baht is not a small sum of money. Isn't he satisfied?

"Please tell the boss, I have something to discuss with him." Prem's tone was calm and polite.

Kate is somewhat prejudice against Prem's behavior. But it was not her turn to say, she was only responsible for doing the things the boss told her.

Before she left, she asked Prem if he needed anything else, and Prem politely asked Kate to buy him a set of clothes. He smiled and pointed to the hospital clothes on his body, saying that can't leave hospital wearing the hospital clothes.

Because when he came to the hospital, he only had the hotel bathrobe, he was still unconscious when carried in by Boun.

Kate nodded and agreed.

***
Here, Ken, the owner of the Sky Bar, knew about this, and without saying a word, he quickly transferred the surveillance video, and Andy quickly found out the person who put the drug.

The Sky Bar is opened by Boun's good friend Ken, and there is a fixed box on the second floor that is reserved for Boun and a few good friends to hang out. They are all young people who work hard during the day and naturally want to find a place to relax, drink and chat. But everyone is rich and wealthy, so when they go to public places, it is inevitable that some people with a purpose will rush to them.

In the afternoon of the same day, Boun received the information that Andy found, one was the surveillance video of the bar last night, and the other was Prem's personal information.

Andy reported ins and outs one by one. It was a waiter in the bar who put the medicine in the glass of wine before Boun left. The medicine was very strong, Boun felt bad as soon as he came downstairs, so he tried to induce vomiting in the parking lot.

In addition to the waiter, there are also people who work with him. The man hid in front of the toilet waiting for an opportunity, and the one who was in charge of driving was waiting in the parking lot.

"The waiter has been detained in the Sky bar. He only said that he was taking the money to do things, and refused to say who paid the money. But after checking, he had nothing to do with that Prem. On the contrary, it was found that the person who asked him to do things was the Secretary of our competitor." Andy said the last sentence and waited for Boun's instructions.

Boun didn't know why he was a little happy, probably because, consistent with his guess, Prem was indeed innocent.

Boun opened the folder about Prem's personal information, including name, age, place of origin... His eyes stopped at the column of workplace - LIFE company. It turns out that Prem is an employee of his own company. No wonder he says he knows himself.

After roughly reading the material, Boun looked up and asked Andy, "He...is he short of money?"

"He has no debts, but no savings. He has no bad hobbies. He rents the house and the car is an old used car. Currently, he has no mortgage or car loan. The salary should be enough for his living expenses."

Boun didn't speak, thinking about something.

"I went to the place where he lived, and it was a very old building. The landlord planned to sell the house, so he was about to move out. Boss, for ordinary people like us, the money is just enough, but it's actually a lack of money."

Boun beckoned Andy to leave work first, sitting at his desk thinking of what Prem said today. Over the years, there have been a lot of people who have approached Boun, who is not a high-sounding person saying that because of love, they just want to be by his side and don't want anything. But in fact which one is not for money.

Like Prem, straight up, for the money, is the first. If it's really for the money, it's a relief to Boun.

Even if Prem is an innocent person, as long as one word of this incident spreads, it will have a great impact on Boun. Plus, Boun knew he must have gotten out of control last night, causing a lot of damage to Prem, both physically and mentally. If money can make up for Prem and also can make Prem keep secret, then the money will be worth it.

The next afternoon, Boun came to the hospital and went straight to Vincent's office. Vincent was quite surprised by his arrival, and Boun's reason was to come to get the test results.

Vincent glanced at Boun, the man was sitting on the chair opposite him, seemingly relaxed, the chair was turning slightly, and he seemed to be in a good mood.

"I have sent the test results to your e-mail, and you can send someone to pick them up if you need the original order. If you have any questions, you can also call and ask, there is absolutely no need for you to come to the hospital." Vincent said word for word, and his subtext was you came to the hospital for another reason.

Boun smiled and nodded, but said nothing.

Vincent handed the report on the table and Boun waved.

"I don't understand."

"As you guessed, it was drugged. Others, all indicators are normal, and there is no HIV virus."

"Mm..mm." Boun responded simply, as if expected.

"Why do you believe him so much? There is no doubt that he was with the drugger?"

"If he is really with the person who drugged me, there is only one purpose for him to do this, that is, to coerce me. Maybe coerce me, ask me to do something, or coerce me, ask me to give money. But both ways are neither possible nor necessary he need to hurt himself, nor pass out beside me."

Vincent nodded.

"On the way to the hospital, I recalled what happened the night before. I remember that I was going to leave, and I had a reaction when I came down the stairs. There was a toilet under the stairs. I was going to go to the toilet, but someone saw me coming down the stairs and I thought it was inappropriate. I went to the parking lot. In fact, according to the monitoring that Andy found, they did leave a person at the door of the toilet and waited for me to go."

"Then...why did he take you to the hotel, he knew what would happen in that case." Vincent was puzzled.

"He said he volunteered to help me, for the money."

"Money? Do you believe it?"

"I don't know. But even if he doesn't say it, I should compensate him. No matter whether the other party is male or female, it really hurts him a lot. To be more serious, I think it's similar to rape."

"I was terrified when I saw his wound, and I don't know how he endured it that night."

Boun nodded, then asked again, "Will it leave a traumatized on him?"

Vincent spread his hands, the answer was uncertain.  "So what is the purpose of your visit this time?"

"Give him money."

To Be Continued .....