33

As soon as Boun left, the whole villa was empty, and it feels like there will be an echo when you speak.

Actually, he really wanted to take Boun to the airport, but he didn't dare to say it. He is afraid of causing trouble to Boun.

He originally planned to pack up and go to the new apartment, but before leaving, he received a call from Max, asking if Prem had time to go to the car dealership now.

Prem thought about it for a while and thought it was okay, or else he would go to work from Monday to Friday, and he would not have time to look at the car during the day. The two made an appointment and drove out the door.

When Prem arrived, Max also arrived for a while, and there was already a salesman enthusiastically introducing the car. Prem likes this brand very much, and has some understanding, mainly because of the model and price.

"Hello, remember me?"

Prem turned his head and saw clearly the girl who patted his shoulder. "I remember. Mei, right?"

This Mei is the saleswoman who replaced Kao to help Prem handle the house closing formalities when he bought a new house last time.

"What a coincidence, are you here to buy a car too?" Mei smiled sweetly, and there was another girl by her side.

"Yes. I want to buy a new car."

The two people exchanged a few words, then followed their salesman to continue to look at the car, went to the rest area, and showed them the configuration before making an offer. Soon, Prem received a call from Kao.

"Prem, why didn't you tell me you wanted to buy a car?"

"Huh?" Prem was confused on the phone, why should I tell you I want to buy a car.

"Is there a car you like?" Kao spoke before Prem could answer. "That car dealership is owned by a good friend of mine. Don't leave. I'll ask him to give you a discount."

Prem probably understood that it should be Mei who told Kao that he was in the car dealership. But there is a discount, this is really good.

"Would it be too much trouble for you and your friends?"

"No. It's just a phone call. Just tell me the name of the salesman, and I'll call right away."

"I have a friend who also wants to buy together, so I will trouble you together."

"No problem!"

Sure enough, not long after he hung up the phone, the salesman received the call, he gave them a new quotation, saying that they were friends of their boss, and the price was discounted to the lowest level, and give some additional accessories.

This discount made tens of thousands of baht cheaper. Both Prem and Max were satisfied with the payment, and the car could be picked up in a few days.

After coming out of the car dealership, Max asked Prem to have dinner together, and Prem casually said to invite Roy together, Max hesitated for a moment and said yes, but still showed a little bit of unhappiness.

Prem didn't notice these, because he was calling Kao to thank him, just chatting for a few words, Kao also asked Prem to have dinner together, and finally got together.

Max still in Prem's car, the restaurant is not far away, and he will arrive soon. Prem booked a small box with a small round table inside. Max naturally sat next to Prem on the left hand side. After a while Roy came and sat on Prem's right hand side.

After Kao came in, he smiled and asked Roy to change places with him. Roy didn't know why, but he got up and moved out of the way. After casually asking why, Kao said he wanted to sit next to Prem.  Immediately, both Roy and Max looked at Prem with wide eyes, but their eyes had deep meanings.