23

Today is Thursday, and Prem is looking forward to getting off work. Because when he went out this morning, he asked Boun if he wanted to have dinner together, and Boun agreed.

In fact, Boun not only agreed, but immediately called Kate to tell her to cancel tonight's itinerary after getting on the car, and asked Kate to book a restaurant for him.

Boun was dropped off at the restaurant by a driver and arrived a bit earlier than Prem.

Recently, some rumors spread in the office, saying that Kate and Prem are in a relationship. Although Prem has denied it many times, they still used it as gossip to tease Prem.

The manager who likes to make things difficult for Prem also heard the news, and he did see Kate come to the office twice to find Prem, so he believed in the authenticity of the news. He has also become very nice to Prem, and no longer finds troubles for Prem to work overtime.

Prem got off work on time and arrived at the restaurant after driving for more than half an hour.  As soon as Prem sat down cheerfully, Boun conjured a bouquet of flowers from under the table, which was sunflowers.

Prem received flowers for the first time, he was happy, surprised and a little confused.

"Why did you give me flowers? Sunflowers?"

"I bought it on the way." Prem nodded, he was used to Boun saying this.

"I seem to have seen you have a sunflower poster." Prem understood in seconds, it should be the one on the wall of the old house.

"This is the first time I have received flowers." Prem held the bouquet, looked left and right, and took out his mobile phone to take pictures.

Boun never thought that a bouquet of flowers could make Prem so happy. He even adjusted the angle repeatedly when taking pictures of flowers. He was not satisfied with the photo on his lap, so he put it on the chair and took another photo. With a serious expression and the corners of his mouth that can't help but rise, every little detail is cute in Boun's eyes.

He also took out his mobile phone and secretly snapped a few photos.

"Do you often give flowers to others?" Prem put the flowers beside him, holding his mobile phone and carefully looking at every photo he just took.

Boun shook his head. "Except for the family members, you are the first."

No matter what kind of mood or relationship is used to give this bouquet of flowers, just the first three words are enough to knock Prem unconscious. He felt that he was very happy, although he was not a boyfriend, he was the luckiest one rounded up.

When the dishes came, the two chatted while eating. During the period, Boun also received several phone calls and seemed to be quite busy.

Prem is full first, Boun is talking on the phone again, Prem took his mobile phone to scroll IG and checks Line.

The message from Kao came in. It turned out that he found a delicious Japanese-style barbecue, so he asked Prem to eat barbecue tomorrow night, and said that the restaurant was newly opened and there were many activities to participate in.

As a qualified foodie, Prem immediately aroused his interest, and quickly replied to Kao's message, asking where the restaurant is and what activities are there. The two sent messages back and forth, and Prem thought that he was quite free recently, so it would be good to try it.

Boun was sitting next to him talking on the phone, but his eyes drifted to Prem from time to time. Seeing Prem not letting go of his cell phone, and laughing from time to time, he had a bad premonition in his heart, dealt with things hastily and hung up the phone.