59

Later, Boun and Kao came together. Boun sat next to Prem and naturally put his arms around Prem's waist. It was a spacious booth sofa, but Boun squeezed together with Prem.

Unlike Prem's shy and introverted personality, Earth is a very proactive and enthusiastic person. When he and Kao get along, the initiative is in his hands, but not only is he not strong, but he is also a little more cute.

The four of them chatted for a long time in the cafe and agreed to go out and play together next time. Later, because Earth had something to do, the four-person gathering ended early.

Before getting in the car, Kao found an opportunity to chat with Prem alone.

"Is he good to you?" Kao was referring to Boun.

"Very good. We have always been good." Prem smiled and glanced at Boun, then at Earth. "Earth is a very cute boy."

"Yes. He is very special." Kao also glanced at Earth and suddenly smiled.

The tenderness in Kao's eyes was about to overflow, and Prem understood that Kao liked Earth.

Perhaps the expressions of both of them attracted the attention of the person they liked. Seeing that Boun looked a little unhappy, Prem quickly said goodbye to Kao and Earth and got on Boun's car.

What Earth said in the cafe just now made Prem suddenly enlightened. In return, Prem decided to give Earth some hint. After getting in the car, he secretly sent a message to Earth: "He is very willing to accept your enthusiasm, which proves that he has a good impression of you."

"Prem, I'm jealous." Prem looked up from his phone and saw Boun with a sad face.

"Come here, kiss kiss." Prem took the initiative to turn his body sideways and leaned forward.

It was rare for Prem to take the initiative, so Boun would not let him go easily. He held Prem's face and gave him a French kiss, and his hand touched Prem's waist again.

"Hmph... No." Prem pulled Boun's hand hard. "Stop touching me."

"I thought someone really wanted to coax me, but it turns out that he didn't even let me touch him." Boun pretended to be angry and made a bitter face.

"You didn't just touch me. Besides, I just talked to Kao. Why are you jealous?" Prem smiled and took Boun's hand.

"I'm not talking about Kao. It's that Earth, you two are so close. You talk just talk, why do you always pat each other's hands. You keep talking to him and ignore me. "

"Haha, you're jealous of Earth too. Don't you think Earth is cute?"

"Not cute!"

"I think he's cute."

"So you like him?" Boun looked cold.

"Like, but not that kind of like."

"Who do you like?" Boun asked without hesitation.

Prem thought he understood Boun's question even though he knew the answer, Prem thought Boun wanted Prem to coax him.

Actually, Boun was thinking about Prem's attitude towards him when he proposed marriage, and thought that Prem still couldn't forget the person he had loved for two years. He needed a confirmation, and he was also afraid that this relationship would end in vain.

"Of course it's you. I like you, and you are the one and only."

"Really?" Boun got the answer he expected, and he became cheerful.

"Yes. Now I want to invite this the one and only Mr. Boun to be the first guest of my new apartment. I wonder if he is willing?"

"Of course, let's go now."

The two of them temporarily forgot about the unpleasantness and laughed all the way to the new apartment. Boun took off his suit jacket, rolled up his shirt sleeves to his elbows, and helped Prem move the lazy sofa into the elevator.

The sofa wasn't heavy, but it was a bit large. It wasn't too hard for Boun to move it by himself, but Prem felt a little emotional when he saw a CEO who usually didn't need to do anything by himself, now helping him move the sofa.

Prem walked in front holding the carpet that Boun had picked out for him, leading the way and opening the door. After entering the house, one of them was responsible for laying the carpet and the other for placing the sofa. Prem went to change the password of the electronic lock on the door, while Boun sat on the sofa and looked around the entire apartment.

This so-called apartment is not even as big as his room. He remembered that Prem said at the time that he bought the apartment to give himself a home, he was afraid of the feeling of being homeless. No matter how big his villa is, Prem has no sense of security and belonging. For Prem, it is always just a temporary residence.

"The password has been changed, it's the same as the password for your villa, so it's easier for you to remember."

Boun knew that he still had a place in Prem's heart. Prem chose a double sofa and changed the password to make it easier for him to remember. In order to make Prem happy, there is nothing he cannot compromise.

"Prem, do you want to move here?"

"Ah? What do you mean?" Prem looked confused.

"If you think it's more comfortable to live here, then move here."

"You mean you want me to move here?" Prem's eyes were full of panic.

"Yes." Boun didn't think there was anything wrong with what he said.

"I..." Maybe it was the former Prem, when Boun said the first sentence, he will take the initiative to go down the steps, not to put both of them in an awkward situation. But now, he was afraid that Boun wanted him to move out because he wanted to break up with him. He didn't want to let go and wanted to take the initiative. "I won't move. I don't want to break up!"

"Ah? Did you misunderstand, I don't want to break up." Boun was also confused, not understanding what Prem meant.

"I don't care. I won't move anyway. You said it yourself, when the wind blows, you'll protect me from the wind. When it rains, you will protect me from the rain. When i'm hungry, you'll cook for me. This is the promise you made to me, you can't break your promise." Prem was so excited that his voice was shaking when he spoke.

Boun looked at Prem who was about to cry, and his heart ached. Compared with the Prem who always seemed to have a boundary with him, he loved this proactive and brave Prem too much.

"Won't move, won't move." Boun hugged Prem into his arms, and the hands around his back couldn't help but hold him tighter. "I thought you didn't like the villa, so I wanted to move here with you."

"Didn't you mean to drive me away?"

"Of course not." Boun had already felt the half of Prem's face pressed against his neck, beginning to feel a bit damp.

Is the kid crying? Boun wanted to let go and see clearly, but Prem noticed it and suddenly took the initiative to hug Boun's neck tightly.

"Don't let go, hold on a little tighter." After saying that, Prem still couldn't control sobbing a few times.

"Okay... okay." Boun also felt very upset. He had done something wrong with good intentions again, and inexplicably made the kid sad again.

Prem calmed down a little. A misunderstanding made him cry again, and he felt a little embarrassed. There was a hint of pleading in his tone: "This place is smaller than your room, how can it be big enough for the two of us. I won't move."

"Yes, yes, we won't move. Then let's buy a bigger one and decorate it in your style, okay?"

"No. I said I won't move."

"Okay, we won't move." Boun said softly, like coaxing a child. "So, baby, what do you want to do now?"

"Go home!" Prem hugged Boun's neck and kissed him hard. "Cook for me!"

To Be Continued...