32

Before leaving the house, Boun received an important call and had to go back to his room for a video conference. So this trip to the supermarket is just Prem and Boun's mother.

Prem was still a little nervous at first, but seeing Boun's mother always smiling at him, he felt a lot more relaxed.

Prem drives his own car, and Boun's mother sits in the passenger seat. Prem didn't care too much at first, But when he saw Boun's mother frequently straightened her waist and legs in the passenger, Prem probably guessed the reason.

There is a large supermarket about 10 minutes away by car, and Prem pushes the shopping cart behind Boun's mother. He also had a brief chat with his mother on the way, and the two got a little closer.  But what makes Prem strange is that Boun's mother didn't ask Prem about his personal situation, family background, or how long he and Boun have been together.

"Prem, you can cook?"

"Uh... no." Prem shook his head embarrassingly, and a question arose in his heart, could it be that he was about to start being picked fault?

"It's okay. Boun can do it. Go home more often in the future. The aunt at home cooks delicious food, and I can cook for you." Boun's mother is still smiling, and she doesn't mean to find fault at all.

Prem nodded obediently.

Boun's mother probably asked about Prem's preferences, then bought some seafood and fish, went to the seasoning section to buy some seasonings, and took Prem to the fruit section to pick out some fruits before paying the bill. In the words of Boun's mother, it is understandable that there are no vegetables and meat at home if you don't cook, but you still need to prepare more fruits.

When paying the bill, Boun's mother said that he would not let Prem pay for anything. After several rounds of struggles to no avail, Prem compromised.

When he got home, Boun was still in the room for a video conference, and the aunt in charge of hygiene had already left. Prem helped out in the kitchen. Prem had a good personality and would make people happy. When cooking a meal, Boun's mother was so happy that she never closed her mouth.  The more they get along, the more they feel like each other. She likes Prem very much in her heart.

Later, the three of them ate together, and Prem was in charge of washing the dishes, which was actually putting the dishes in the dishwasher. Taking advantage of this time, Boun was beckoned out of the kitchen by his mother.

"Is Prem's family conditions very bad?" Mom lowered her voice.

"Um...his parents are gone. There are no relatives."

"Ah... I really can't see it at all. This child is very cheerful and sunny. I didn't expect it to be so difficult." The mother was also a little sad.  "Then what's his job now?"

"He has been working in the financial department of my company for three years."

"Is the salary not high?"

"That, the salary appropriate for the position. What's the matter?"

"His car is almost scrapped, I dare not say it when I was in his car today. How can you be a boyfriend and don't help him change a new car? If you can't afford to pay, I'll change it for him. "

Boun really didn't think of this before, and he did have this idea after riding Prem's car twice, but after a long time, he forgot. "I forgot about it before."

"Now you remember, change the car quickly. That car is too unsafe to drive."

"Got it. I'll change it in a few days."

"I said you, it's rare to fall in love, can you put your heart into it. I think Prem is a good kid, how about you take him home for dinner and let your father see him too."

"This...I'll ask him what he thinks." Boun looked in the direction of the kitchen, he really had this idea, and he wanted to introduce Prem to everyone. But everything should be based on respecting Prem's ideas first.

After a while, Boun's mother was picked up by the driver. Prem obviously relaxed and sat on the sofa.

"Were you nervous just now? I see you get along well with my mother." Boun couldn't help stroking Prem's head.

"I was a little nervous when I met your mother for the first time. Does your mother dislike me? I thought she would ask me about my family background, but she didn't mention a word."

"Didn't you see that she only has you in her eyes now and not me? How could she not like you. She also kept telling me to be nice to you."

"I never thought that a family like yours could accept homosexual relationships..."

"Well...my parents' point of view is that if you are not happy, then other things are meaningless. So they always support every decision I make. Don't look at my mother like that, in fact, she is born as a rich princess, but she can do all kinds of housework, and she also likes to grow flowers and vegetables.  She and my dad are more open-minded, and it will be very easy to get along with each other.  "

"Um. Thank you."

"There is no need to be so polite between lovers." Boun held Prem's face and kissed Prem's lips vigorously. "But I still have to say sorry, there is something wrong with the foundry, and I have to go on a business trip for a few days."

"When are you leaving?"

"The plane departs at 4:00 p.m., Kate and the driver will pick me up and take me to the airport later."

"Then go pack your luggage."

"The luggage is packed. Prem, I'm sorry I can't accompany you."

"It's all right. Work matters."

"But you just agreed to be with me just now, we haven't officially dated yet." Boun buried himself in Prem's neck, his voice soft and spoiled.

Prem couldn't help laughing, it turned out that the CEO acted like a baby cat, which was too cute.

"Then I'll wait for you to come back for a date, okay?" Prem blinked and his eyelashes fluttered.

"Hmm." A thick nasal voice came from beside the ear, and the warm breath surrounded the whole person, and Prem was also in a trance for a moment.

A few hours ago, Boun officially became his boyfriend, and he has been with Boun's mother without any time to rejoice and think about it. Now, just the two of them, their bodies are still tightly pressed together, feeling each other's heartbeat, Prem feels a little unreal.

He knew Boun was sincere, but he didn't know how long this love could last. This is the relationship he has been looking forward to for a long time. For these two years, he has been silently watching Boun behind his back, because he never felt that he could interact with Boun.

It was that accident that made the two of them meet. Now, Boun has become his boyfriend, too fast, so fast that he can't believe it, can't believe that all this really belongs to him?

"Take care of yourself. I'll give you Andy's contact number. You can find him if you need anything."

Prem understands that Boun is very busy at work, and his assistants and secretaries handle all major and minor matters, but he asked him to find an assistant when he has something to do. This kind of business-like statement makes Prem feel a little uncomfortable.

"Call me and send me a message if you miss me, and I'll get back to you as soon as I'm free, okay?"

Boun's words swept away the grievance in Prem's heart, well, who made me love you.

"Okay. You take care of yourself."

To Be Continued...