46

Roy finished dealing with the traffic accident in the middle of the night, went home and took his clothes to the hospital for Prem to change, and bought some food by the way.

Prem didn't feel like he was in the hospital, he was served by someone to eat and drink, and someone took him for the checkup, so he was happy and comfortable.

The only one, is that Max felt a little too nervous and made a fuss over a molehill. Just after taking X-rays, Max took him to another area for a head examination. If it wasn't for Prem's resolute refusal, Max would have given Prem a wheelchair.

Prem just wants to complete the examination quickly and be discharged as soon as possible. He doesn't want to affect his normal work on Monday, and he's also afraid that staying at the hospital may expose him if Boun chats with him via video.

But Prem didn't know that just after he returned to the ward after the examination, he was seen by Vincent who was patrolling the ward not far away. Prem only remembered that this was the hospital that Boun sent him to, but he didn't expect that Dr. Vincent at that time would be Boun's good friend.

When Vincent saw Prem, he had already figured out the situation, found a free time, and called Boun.

"What's the matter?" Boun had just finished a meeting and sounded tired.

"Guess who I saw in the hospital? Your little boyfriend."

"Prem? Why is he in the hospital?"

"I guess you definitely don't know, if you know it's impossible not to tell me." Vincent got carried away for a moment, complacent.

"Don't talk nonsense. What's wrong with him?" Boun's tone increased and he gradually became irritable.

"I inquired and said that he was admitted to the hospital last night because of a car accident." Vincent heard Boun's anxious voice on the phone and sped up his speech again. "He's fine right now, just a little scratch, don't worry."

Boun on the other side of the phone was in a mess and didn't speak.

"Max, the new doctor in our hospital, should be his friend. He is on leave and he is taking him for examination. Max is also a doctor, with him, there will be no less examinations that should be done. You do not need to worry."

Hearing Max's name, Boun frowned again.

"Where are you? not in the country?" Vincent also guessed that Prem was injured and was hospitalized, and Boun, as a boyfriend, in a normal situation couldn't not appear.

"Do you want me to help you see him?"

Boun thought for a while, but still refused. Currently, he feels uneasy about entrusting Prem to any friend, except for himself.

He hung up on Vincent and called Prem straight away.

Seeing Boun's phone call, Prem felt a little guilty, avoided Roy and Max, and went to the balcony of the ward to answer the phone.

"Where are you?" Boun's voice sounded unusually cold.

"That..." Prem was a little timid. He had rehearsed the answer many times in his mind before, but now he couldn't remember a single word.

"I want to hear the truth!" Boun gritted his teeth every word.

After a moment of silence, Prem sighed. "I am at the hospital."

Boun didn't answer, and he could faintly hear him sighing on the phone.

"Sorry..."

"Why do you say sorry?"