56

Prem went to work early in the morning. His colleagues were busy with their own things, but the way they looked at Prem was more meaningful. Don't know whether they appreciated Prem's courage to confront the manager yesterday, or hinted that Prem should fend for himself.

Kiki quietly walked over and told Prem that the manager hasn't arrived yet. Also reminded Prem to hold back and not be impulsive anymore.

Prem didn't dare to tell anyone about Boun's decision. Now Prem was worried that the next person the manager would deal with would be Kiki, and secretly thought about how to protect Kiki.

Halfway through the morning work, the manager came back. Accompanying him was the company's deputy general manager, Josh. Josh announced directly to all members of the finance department office: "Prem has been fired for reselling important company information, and the company reserves the right to pursue responsibility."

Prem didn't expect the manager's counterattack to come so quickly. This inexplicable false accusation made Prem angry, and he blurted out: "Where is the evidence?"

"Evidence?" The manager smiled contemptuously. "You know what you did. I wanted to save your face, but since you're asking, I'll expose all the dirty things you've done in front of all colleagues. This will also serve as a warning to other colleagues."

Prem clenched his fist and said nothing.

"After investigation, Prem resold the new product quotation and detailed drawings submitted by the product department to the rival company. Now all the email records are in my hands." The manager showed the photos in his mobile phone to other colleagues.

"What email?" Prem was puzzled. "I didn't do it."

"Yeah, there might be some misunderstanding. Prem is not that kind of person." A colleague took the initiative to speak for Prem. In fact, everyone believes in Prem because of his good popularity and personality. Prem had just gone against the manager yesterday, and his colleagues knew it well. This time, it was obvious that the manager was deliberately trying to get rid of Prem.

"Come, take a look for yourself, you are still using the work email. This is your ID, right? The evidence is irrefutable."

When an employee joins the company, they will apply for an email address that is only used for work. The password is only known to the employee and his/her direct manager, and the email address will only be cancelled when the employee leaves the company.

The photos in the manager's phone clearly show that it is Prem's work email ID, and there are also some so-called reselling company's newly developed product information.

"But Prem is not the only one who has the email password..." Kiki believed in Prem's character 100%, and dared to defend Prem at this time.

"You mean I also have the password, right?" The manager looked at Kiki, his eyes full of confidence. This was a question he had expected to be questioned.

"We checked and found that the email was sent from the company at 7:10 pm the night before yesterday. The financial manager has provided an alibi. He was having dinner with friends at the mall at the time, as evidenced by the group photo and invoice. As far as we know, only Prem was working overtime at the company at that time."

The colleagues who originally believed in Prem suddenly became quiet. Faced with such clear evidence, everyone hesitated.

At this time, Prem had no way to defend himself. He was panicked and confused, and didn't know what to do.

"What happened?"

Everyone turned around and saw that it was Kate, the secretary. There was also a man following behind her, who was the CEO who rarely appeared in public.