11

In fact, they don't talk much, but something is changing secretly. For example, Prem privately calls Boun-BB, and Boun is no longer repelled. For example, if two people are alone in the same space, there is no sense of tension and alienation.

Boun sent Prem back to the house he rented, Prem went back to put the things he needed in the box and throw away some useless clutter. Check again to see if there is anything that needs to be added or replaced, take out his mobile phone and write it down, go out in the afternoon, and buy it all at once.

Prem intends to tidy up the house, so as to inform the old lady of the landlord to come back to live earlier. As for himself, he would buy another apartment that was not too expensive. Although he is rich now, but he is afraid of the kind of days when he has no money, he will save the money for emergencies. Although he is not as poor as before, he must be able to save it.

It was very early when the things were packed, and Prem went to the decoration material city again, bought a bucket of reddish-brown paint, and planned to cover the red lettering on the door.

Here, when Boun goes back to his parents' house, he is nothing more than drinking tea with his father, taking care of the garden with his mother, and having dinner with the family. This is a regular practice.

But today Boun is always a little absent-minded. Sometimes he thinks of how Prem calls him BB, and then he thinks of how Prem was drunk last night and praised him for being handsome, and... like?

Is it true? Is it drunk to talk nonsense, or drunk to tell the truth?

Thinking about that person cleaning up the house alone today, don't know if he need help. After hesitating for a long time, Boun took a leave of absence from his parents and drove to the old house rented by Prem.

Going upstairs, he saw Prem wearing a disposable shower cap, standing on a stool and painting.

When Prem saw Boun coming, he didn't come down. He just smiled and told him to wait, and finished it immediately. Prem tinkered with the edges and corners with a small brush before jumping off the stool in satisfaction. After putting things back at home, he invited Boun to sit in.

"Why are you here? Did you come to pick me up on purpose?" Prem winked mischievously, his tone was like a joke, but his eyes were serious.

Boun didn't sit, but followed behind Prem.

"It's on the way."

"Oh~" Prem this oh, not perfunctory, but still unfinished. His eyes were still fixed on Boun, and Boun was a little guilty and ducked first.

Prem washed his hands and walked out, grabbing two bottles of water from the refrigerator. He put the bottle for Boun on the table, opened his own bottle and took a gulp.

Boun frowned again. "Don't drink cold water!"

Prem froze for a moment, then laughed again. "But I like to drink cold."

Boun glared at Prem with wide eyes. Domineering and fierce, a bit like a angry cat, but Prem is not afraid, but finds it quite cute.

"Got it." Facing the angry cat, Prem still bowed his head obediently and admitted his mistake, but he couldn't help laughing when he thought about it.

"What are you laughing at?"

"I didn't laugh..." Prem stuck out his tongue at Boun, like a naughty child who just got caught by the teacher. "By the way, have you eaten yet?"

"No!" Well, this is the kid, a pissed off kid.

"Let's go, treat you to meal. But there are only big stalls around here, not high-end restaurants."

Boun didn't speak and followed Prem downstairs, but as they walked, the two were shoulder to shoulder.

Prem took Boun to a food stall on the street. The environment was not very good, but the dishes were done very well to Prem's appetite. There really isn't a good restaurant around here, but Prem didn't want to find a good place either, he wanted to eat here today.

"When I lived here, there was this shop. I like it very much, but I rarely come here, the most I go to is the noodle shop opposite." Prem is like chatting with a very familiar friend, his tone was very relaxed.

"Why don't you come here often?"

"Eat alone, it is more convenient to eat noodles. Another reason is that eating here is much more expensive than eating noodles across the street." Prem's tone was very relaxed, without any sense of self abasement or self pity, or deliberately pretending to be pitiful or wronged.

If it is the last two days, Boun might still have a prejudice against Prem, thinking that Prem is so particular and stingy. But just last night, his impression of Prem was completely changed. Now, he didn't realize that he was seriously understanding the person opposite him.

Prem is telling the truth, his monthly salary is enough, but he is very rational. He still tried his best to save every penny of unnecessary expenses, and he could save as much as he could, so after working for a year, he saved up to buy a second-hand car.

This is the home of Prem, Prem was not polite and called the proprietress directly to order. He ate with Boun twice, and probably knew that Boun's taste was relatively mild. He ordered four dishes, two of which were Boun's favorites, and two of which he liked.

The meals were all served, and the two sat facing each other. Prem was afraid that Boun would not be used to it, so he took a pair of clean chopsticks to serve him. Boun also accepted, without showing any disgust or dissatisfaction.

"The environment isn't great here, but the food tastes good, right?" Prem wanted to find some sympathy.

"Hmm. It's delicious."

"It's just that... it doesn't match your identity."

Boun knew the meaning of Prem's words, and he said lightly: "There is nothing that match or doesn't match."

Seeing Prem's puzzled expression, he stopped his chopsticks and explained to him.  "I was sent to the UK to study after finishing junior high school, I lived in a host family, when I was in college, I rented a dormitory outside by myself. When I became an adult, my parents were only responsible for paying the tuition fees, and I earned the living expenses by working part-time."

Boun picked up the free cup of tea on the table, took a sip, and then continued: "I also go to high-end restaurants, and I can also eat at roadside stalls. I am more concerned about what goes into my stomach now, because I used to eat indiscriminately and ruined my stomach, I try to eat light food and less iced. I am not the kind of person you think of as a rich person."

Prem nodded vigorously. The Boun he knew was indeed different from other rich people. No arrogance, no bullying, or Prem wouldn't fall after seeing it a few times.

Although Boun goes in and out of bars, he always comes and goes alone, and he never gets drunk when he goes. For so many years, there has never been any gossip.

It's just that with the contact, he gradually discovered more aspects of Boun, and he felt that this person in front of him was really excellent and special.

To Be Continued....