48

Prem spent the night at Boun's parents' house for the first time.

Mom didn't let Prem go back to the villa alone, and took him back to her house directly. Although it was a little far away, at least Prem could have a hot meal.

When they got home, Mom dug out a bag of new clothes for Prem and asked Prem to take a hot bath first. Mom let Prem sleep in Boun's room tonight, and naturally use Boun's bathroom.

When he finished washing up and went downstairs, the dining table was already full of food. Mom first filled Prem with a bowl of steaming soup and asked him to warm up first. Mom and Dad had already eaten dinner, so they accompanied him to eat a little for fear that he would feel awkward, but more often Mom and Dad were talking beside and serving Prem food.

"Why did you go to work right after you got out of the hospital? It's so inhuman to arrange you to work overtime!"

"It's okay. Overtime is also a common thing, I'm used to it."

"A common thing? What a terrible company, often working overtime is a common thing!"

What a terrible company? Your son's company. But Boun's Mom got angry and didn't know what she was saying.

Prem didn't dare to take up the topic, just smiled and explained, "I don't have any discomfort. I'm bored at home and I think it's better to go to work. Taking a leave is also quite troublesome..."

"Does your manager not allow you to take leave? If there are reasonable reasons, it should still be approved." Boun's Dad spoke up, and his thinking was quite rational.

Prem realized that the company was managed by Boun's Dad before. If he said this, he would be misunderstood because he thought the company's management system was not good, and he hurriedly explained: "Yes. It will be approved for reasonable reasons. It is my own problem, thera are many issues involved in asking for leave, so I won't ask for it if there is no urgent matter."

"It's okay, don't be too nervous. I'm just asking casually, I'm not aiming at you." Prem's nervousness was visible to the naked eye, and Boun's Dad happily explained.

"You scared Prem." Mom glared angrily at Dad.

Prem smiled awkwardly and quickly finished the meal in the bowl. Although he and Boun's parents get along harmoniously, they are still somewhat restrained. So after dinner, Prem went back to Boun's room to rest.

Boun's room is not very big, there are not many things, and it is very tidy. Maybe Boun doesn't come back to live, so there is not even a little sundries on the table.

Although it was Mom's idea to sleep in Boun's room, Prem felt that he should tell the owner, so he took a video of the room and sent it to Boun, telling Boun that he would sleep in his room tonight. But when Prem fell asleep, Boun did not reply to the message.

Boun's plane had just landed at Bangkok Airport, and when he turned on his phone, he saw Prem's message. Boun asked the driver to directly take him back to his parents' house.

Dad and Mom haven't slept yet, and Mom is telling Dad about what happened today. When she mentioned that Prem was crying, Mom's tears also came down, saying she really loves him.

Boun opened the door and came in. Dad and Mom didn't expect their son to come back at this time. It was still raining lightly outside, and Boun's shoulders were wet.

"Mom, where's Prem?"

"In your room. He should have gone to bed long ago."

"Why is Prem staying at home tonight?" Boun took the tissue paper on the table and gently wiped off the drops of water on his face.

Speaking of this, Mom was angry and sad, and told the story of Prem crying again.

After finishing speaking, she mentioned another thing: "When I was waiting downstairs, I didn't see anyone else off work. Could it be that Prem is the only one working overtime in the whole company?"

"Will not." Boun shook his head.

Dad also raised his head and echoed: "Probably not. In general, the financial department has a lot of work and needs to work overtime. How can it be possible to let Prem work overtime alone."

"But when I was waiting downstairs, no one came down at all. You go ask, could it be that he was being harassed by the leader and only targeted at him" Mom's words were all worried.

"Probably not...Let me ask."

This topic came to an end for now, Boun turned around and wanted to go upstairs to see Prem, but his Mom stopped him again.

"Come here, I have something to tell you." Before his Mom could say anything, Boun could already see that his Mom was about to lose her temper. "I said, are you a stingy king! Or is your so-called cleanliness committed again! Prem's car is being repaired, and it was raining, he took a taxi to go to work. Did you not let him drive your car?"

"I didn't. How could I not let him drive my car, it's just a car."

"Then why doesn't he drive your car?" When Mom said this, she couldn't figure it out and was angry.

"How could I know..."

"How do you know!" Mom was so angry that she slapped Boun heavily on the arm. "You must know, it must be something you said or did that made him dare not drive your car, it's your problem!"

"I didn't... Aish, I don't know why he treating me as an outsider."

"If you don't know, go and find out! Let me tell you, when I went to see Prem in the hospital yesterday, there are four handsome boys around him, all of whom are looking at him with eager eyes. Prem was hospitalized and his boyfriend is not there, isn't this creating opportunity for others!"

Hearing this, Boun's heart twitched suddenly, why are there so many rivals in love.

Mom sighed deeply, and her tone softened: "It's rare for you to fall in love. Mom knows you must be serious. Since you are serious, then you should pay more attention. If you don't treat Prem better, when he leaves you, it's too late for you to regret it."

"Dear, don't be angry. There should be some misunderstanding, let the children handle it themselves." Dad also came out to make peace.

Mom was discouraged and sat back on the sofa: "Of course I knew that I should let them handle it themselves. I feel that Prem is too wronged, and I feel sorry for him. This kid is so sensible and obedient, he dare not take anything I give him, and he has to return it in another way after taking it. You see, the last time he came to the house, he bought presents for each of us. In our eyes, it is not a valuable item, but if you look at Prem's clothes and bags, they are all cheap."

Boun listened to his mother's words with his head down, thinking that since he knew Prem, Prem was indeed like this. The first time he gave him a mobile phone, he was willing to spend half a month's salary to buy pajamas for Boun, but what he bought for himself was only discounted cheap ones. Later, he brought presents to his parents and sister, and he didn't forget to buy one for him, but he didn't buy one for himself. Even knowing that Prem is not short of money now and has a decent deposit, he still maintained a frugal attitude towards himself.

Boun silently reflected that it may be because he has never really been short of money, so he has a low sense of need for material things and a weak concept of money. Naturally, he doesn't care too much about accepting other people's gifts, so he needs to give back in return. It is precisely because of this that he ignored Prem's sensitivity and heart.

"Son, although Prem is also a boy, his family and upbringing experience can make him more sensitive and fragile than ordinary boys. Since you choose to be with him, you need to understand him, so that the two can get closer and go further."

Boun carefully considers his father's words. Prem's cautiousness stems from insecurity, and perhaps this is the main reason treating him as an outsider. After understanding, Boun smiled and nodded at his father.

Dad waved to Boun, signaling him to go upstairs to see Prem, and Dad coaxed Mom back to bed.

To Be Continued...