Chapter 17

??? POV

Master came home smelling so good. The nice scent was on him again, but it was so much stronger tonight. Although I was sad about being left alone all day, this made up for it.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" I asked hopefully.

Master just ruffled my hair and nodded. This was great! I would be able to smell the nice scent all night now.

After he got ready for bed, I transformed into my animal form and curled up next to my Master's head. The smell was intoxicating, and lulled me into the deepest sleep.

Y/N POV

Waking up with Jimin curled into me was probably the best thing I could ask for right now. He kept me so warm, and his gentle purring had helped me sleep so deeply. Maybe I should just let all of them sleep in my bed?

I felt so bad that I had to leave the bed, but work was a thing. At least it's Friday and I could spend all morning with him tomorrow.

Carefully pulling myself away from him, I slid out of the bed and quickly got ready. I had decided to spend an extra few minutes cuddling him, so now I had to hurry.

Once I was done in my bathroom, dressed and ready to go, I stepped back into my bedroom, only to get a shock to see Jimin as a human. Still snuggled in my bed. Naked.

"Jimin!" I whisper yelled, unsure if the others were awake yet or not.

"You left the bed" he pouted and looked so sad.

"Jimin, you're naked!" I lightly scolded him. "You can stay in my bed but please put some clothes on!"

I gave him a quick pat and hurried out into the hallway, where I bumped into a sleepy looking Hobi.

"Hobi, you know you can stay in bed if you want" I rolled my eyes while giving him a quick scratch.

"Wanted to say goodbye" he mumbled in response. "Can I go in your bed too?"

Chuckling and shaking my head, I told him of course, and quickly darted into their room to say goodbye to Yoongi.

Little did I know that the 3 of them spent most of the day in my bed anyway.

I was finally out of the house, and not running too late. On the train I wondered to myself if I would see Jin today, hopefully whatever situation he was in was getting better.

My question was soon answered as I saw him in his spot, gently strumming away. He wasn't singing, but the stress on his face looked significantly less than it did the previous days.

"Hey!" I called out, "How are things?"

He paused his song and looked at me, a small smile appearing.

"Everything's ok. Thank you again for your help, I'll make it up to you one day, I promise"

"No need, honestly, think of it as a gift. A gift in return for all of the lovely mornings I've had thanks to your music" I smiled back.

He said nothing in return, but his smile grew, and he bowed his head a little.

"Thank you... truly. I know I'm probably just another busker you see on your way to work, but you have no idea how much you helped me" he said quietly.

"I'd like to think of you more as a friend" I blurted out.

Y/N, what if he doesn't want you as a friend?