Chapter 24

Y/N POV

"I saw you guys made good use of the phone today" I mentioned, as Jimin and Hobi hugged me from both sides.

"Yeah, sorry about that, I didn't realise those two were going crazy with that thing until they woke me up taking that picture" Yoongi was stirring something in a pan.

"No, I feel bad, I didn't even reply to you guys. Work was so busy that I barely looked at my phone!" I frowned.

"It's ok, you're home now!" Jimin exclaimed happily.

My heart was so full. I honestly don't know how I was living before these guys came into my life. I can't even imagine coming home after work to an empty house, cooking and eating my dinner alone, then falling asleep by myself.

I noticed that today they didn't mention anything about the mystery hybrid. It was something that had been on my mind all day, and I was stressed that they would be upset about it again.

Thankfully they didn't seem to smell anything wrong with me today, so maybe the mystery hybrid was no longer in my office? Maybe they weren't scenting their owner, and their owner wasn't rubbing it off on me anymore?

I honestly couldn't tell, but I had no complaints.

After we ate we settled down to watch our movie. I tried to tell them to watch the first bit without me so that I could do some laundry, but they were not having it. They practically yanked me down onto the couch and held onto me for dear life.

I accepted my fate and allowed the boys to smother me. Jimin was on my left, curled into me and holding onto my arm. Yoongi was on my right, sitting so close to me that he was basically leaning on me.

Hobi was sitting on the floor in between my legs, resting his head on my right leg. I scratched his hair lightly to make up for the fact that he was sitting on the floor. All three of them seemed to be trying to subtly scent me.

The boys were being very touchy and clingy this evening, and I thought that maybe it was because they had just spent the entire weekend with me, then had to spend the whole day alone.

I had to remind myself that it was different for them, because while I got to go outside, go to my work office, talk to other people, talk to my friends, they were sitting here in this house by themselves.

"I'm cold" Jimin suddenly stood up and grabbed a blanket from the basket.

He plonked himself back down and covered the three of us in the blanket, also draping the blanket over Hobi's head. I quickly pulled the blanket so that it was around his head instead, meaning that the bottom half of my legs were still out in the open. But I had Hobi's body heat to keep them warm so it was ok.

Jimin quickly snuggled himself close to me again, wrapping one arm around my left arm, and the other hand on my thigh. I was a bit taken aback by his choice of hand placement, but I didn't say anything. Afterall, he probably just wanted to be close, and I was wearing long pants.

Yoongi on my right also pushed himself closer to me, pulling his left arm up to drape across the back of the couch. This meant that he could somehow get even closer, making it so that my right shoulder was basically leaning back onto his chest.

I was starting to get a little weirded out, then Hobi decided to join in. He wrapped both of his arms around my calves, rubbing my legs gently as he kept leaning his head on my leg.

They must have been feeling so lonely today, and I was starting to feel bad. I thought that by adopting a pack they would be able to keep eachother company during the day, but they still needed their person.