Chapter 49

Y/N POV 

I stroked Jimin gently as I stared up at the ceiling. I had once again woken up before my alarm and was just enjoying the peacefulness of the morning.

How is Jin going?
Are he and his hybrids comfortable?
Did they get enough sleep?
Are they hungry?

"Stop thinking so loud." a low gravelly voice said.

At the sound of it I jumped slightly, turning to look at Yoongi.

"You're frowning very hard," he explained.

Laying on my back, with the sleeping cat on my chest, I let my head rest sideways on the pillow, facing the panther hybrid.

"I hope they're ok." I whispered.

"Trust me," he snorted, obviously knowing exactly who I was talking about, "this is probably the first proper bed they've slept on in a long while. I'm sure they're perfectly fine."

"I'm still confused," my frown returned. "About how all of you know each other, I thought you hated each other when we met at the park. And also, you could smell his hybrids on me, but you didn't recognise them? And you just never mentioned at all that you knew Jin?"

"O-oh, well... we hadn't seen them in a long time, so we had forgotten the scent. And we didn't know Jin before this, we just knew his hybrids.." Yoongi stammered out, pulling the blanket up higher.

I hummed at his explanation, not convinced at all, but also not having a clue about how hybrids could pick up scents, so I couldn't exactly scrutinise.

Deciding to give up on the chatter, I carefully picked Jimin up off my chest and pushed him in Yoongi's, the two of them immediately cuddling up to each other. My heart swelled at the sight, and I wondered if Jin's pack would be the same.

Getting ready for work quickly, I decided to quickly check up on them. I gently opened the door as quietly as possible, and poked my head through. As suspected, the three of them were cuddled up close, almost completely covered by the blanket, and still completely dead asleep. I smiled at the sight, and left them to rest. We would be able to chat when I got home.

Jin POV

The darkness was so peaceful, so warm, that I thought I might be dead. I hadn't felt peace like this in so long that I was sure I was dead.

My body felt like it was sinking into a cloud and covered in soft fur, fur that smelt like my pack. Something tickled my neck but I didn't want to open my eyes just yet.

This dream was too nice.

Movement in front of me made me curious, so I slowly forced myself to look. At first it was just blurry, blurry and dark. Were we back in that shitty motel again? Was this last week just a dream?

No, no this bed was too nice to be the motel. It smelt too clean, too homey to be the motel.

Memories flooded back as I began to wake up fully. We are in Y/N's house.

We are in Y/N's house!

My eyes shot open and I was met with the sight of hair. Jungkook's hair to be specific. I must have scooted closer to him during the night and was now spooning him, while he himself was clinging on to Namjoon's arm, who was still laying on his back.

I just lay there for a moment, enjoying the peace. That was the best sleep of my life, and words could not even begin to describe how much I never wanted to leave this bed. I pulled the bunny closer to me and let a happy tear fall. This memory would be with me forever.