Chapter 41

Yoongi POV

I couldn't lie, I was pissed as soon as I saw Jin.

This ballsy hybrid just didn't want to leave our Y/N alone.

When I finally saw the state that she was in though, my mood changed completely. Remembering the texts I had received from her, and what I had heard on on the phone call, it made shivers rack through my body. 

I had wondered why she didn't come home at her usual time. I was worried, but the logical side of me reasoned that she probably just stopped somewhere on the way home. But she hadn't texted us.

Seeing her barely even able to stand up, that scared me. What had happened that made her drink herself stupid? In the middle of the day as well? A million different scenarios flashed in my mind as I led her to the couch.

Getting those texts from her, I had already assumed that maybe she was not in her right state of mind. When she said there was a man, I just about nearly lost it.

I couldn't remember the last time I felt that level of panic. Not even when we were at the store and the research guy was sizing me up for his experiments. Being stuck here, not even knowing where our person was, but knowing she was in trouble. It drove us insane and we were a complete mess for the last 15 minutes.

That's why I couldn't get so mad at Jin in the end. As much as the hybrid part of me wanted him to get far, far away from her, every other part of me was so, so thankful that he got her home safe, even if I didn't want to admit it. Although, it was a little suspicious that he just happened to be in the right place at the right time...

As Jimin tried to get Y/N back on to the couch, and Jin looked like he was about to excuse himself, the rustling sounds from the shed started up again. My ears perked up and I looked towards the noise. Ouf of the corner of my eye I could see that everyone else looked towards the shed as well.

I stood still in the kitchen, staring out the glass door as if the source of the noise would just magically reveal itself. I felt all my muscles tense as I strained to listen more carefully to the noises, and suddenly a voice startled the 3 of us.

"U-um" Jin stuttered, shifting around on his feet.

"Would you mind if I got a glass of water?"

He looked nervous, his face was a little pale and his neck looked tense.

"Sure" I grabbed a glass from the cupboard, no longer able to hear the noises from outside now anyway since Y/N started mumbling loudly about something. Jin mumbled a thanks as I passed it over to him.

"..But he's going to sleep on the floor! Why can't he stay here?" I heard Y/N whining to Jimin.

Jin blushed, and I felt bad for the guy. I imagine it doesn't feel great knowing that everyone else knows you're homeless. I walked over to the fridge and pulled out a container of leftovers. When Y/N was teaching me how to make her favourite pasta the other day, I accidentally tipped the entire box of pasta into the boiling water. In my defence, it's impossible to judge how much pasta to cook.

"Here, take this. I think we've eaten enough pasta for at least a month" I slid it over to Jin on the bench.

His eyes opened wide as he looked at the container.

"N-no, I can't, I've already taken so much from Y/N, I can't take m-"

"Well it's fine then because I made this" I interrupted him with a smirk.

Jin looked defeated, and I could tell that he wanted to bring his pack some homemade food, rather than the cheap instant food that he was no doubt getting while they were on the move. His fingers slowly reached out for the container, mumbling another quiet 'thank you' again.