Chapter 25

Y/N POV 

Sweat.

All I could think about was sweat.

I was too warm, like I was in an oven. But I was trapped. I couldn't move.

My eyes slowly opened to see furry orange ears. Hobi. Past the ears I could see Yoongi's peaceful face. I tried to come to my senses and figure out what was going on, as my brain was particularly disoriented this morning.

I felt arms laying heavily against my waist. Legs were tangled with mine. A hand was spread out on my hip. A particular fox hybrid's head was tucked into my neck. A firm chest was pressing into my back.

Oh yeah, they all wanted to sleep as humans last night. All three of them. In my bed. With me. At least none of us ended up on the floor.

The sunlight peeking through the blinds told me that it was probably close to the time that my alarm would go off, so I tried to gently manoeuvre my way out of the mess of bodies.

I couldn't even budge. There were so many limbs on top of me, around me, holding me, I couldn't even try to shift. After wriggling around a bit more, I froze as I felt it. Hardness.

There was something very hard, pressing very firmly against my backside.

What do you mean 'something'? You know exactly what that is Y/N! You're not exactly innocent.

Well this was a bit awkward. But this is natural for guys in the morning, right? I tried to move my lower half towards Hobi, to put some distance between me and Jimin. However, as I shuffled my pelvis and legs closer to Hobi, my thigh was now brushing up against something hard as well.

Fricking fantastic.

My movement started to wake up the sleeping hybrids around me, and they shamelessly pushed themselves closer to me. I could now feel the hard bulges on my front and back. My mind started panicking and my imagination went crazy.

"Guys" I decided to wake them up. "I need to get up now"

"No" I heard a mumble.

Jimin's arm that was draped over my waist snaked over my stomach and pulled me harshly against him.

I. Could. Feel. Everything.

"Hey!" Hobi whined in front of me, and he wedged his hand and forearm between my back and Jimin's chest, using this position to pull me into him instead.

The two of them bickered a little, pulling and tugging me in the little space that we had. There was definitely way too much friction going on in places that should not be rubbed against right now.

Jimin and Hobi must have realised this, but instead of stopping their tug of war, they decided to add humping into the mix. I could feel them rubbing against me and I finally snapped out of it.

"Hey! That's enough!" I said loudly now, and I heard Yoongi stirring on the edge of the bed.

The two of them froze, but kept their grips tight on me. I determinedly sat myself up and yanked my arms out of their grasp. I pulled my legs out of the tangle of limbs and turned around so that I was kneeling, facing them. They sat up too and whined at this and my heart broke a little.

No Y/N, be strong, They can't just wake up and hump you in the morning.

"No humping!" I said lightly, trying not to sound too stern, I didn't want them to think I was that upset with them.

Their faces dropped, but Jimin scooted himself closer to me. Without warning, he gripped tightly onto my biceps and pulled me into his chest, lying both of us back down on the bed. I was now lying on top of him. It was as if he didn't even hear what I said.