Chapter 26

W2 Hotel was standing beautifully and shining welcoming its customers. The red car finally pulled over to the side before Faye exited. A beautiful, stunning woman was waiting in front of the hotel, waiting for Faye. "Rin, were you waiting for a long time? Sorry, traffic was terrible," Faye said, even though there was no such traffic in her way. Rin smiled in ignorance but didn't express it. "No worries. Faye, what are you wearing?" Rin said, looking at how plain Faye's clothes were. "What? Do you think this looks bad," Faye said, nervously. "Of course. This looks like you are going to a funeral. Let's go, get you into new clothes," Rin said and dragged Faye. "But my interview...," Faye said cautiously. "Don't worry, I will call the manager," Rin said in a hurry and dragged her. While Rin was taking her away, a smile appeared on Faye's face as she followed along.

A few minutes later, Faye was sitting in the secluded room with the overly friendly manager staring at her. Faye was in a short, tight black dress with black high heels strapped to her ankles and wearing dangling ears. She shows an innocent and nervous smile with red lipstick. The man couldn't keep his eyes off her as he immediately wanted to get into the plan.

"You must be thirsty first? Here, let me go get you something to drink." the man said. He brought over a small bottle of orange juice and opened it before handing it to her. "You should get one yourself," she also replied, showing her beautiful smile as it won him over, and grabbed himself a small bottle. He set it down before fixing the papers straight to get himself focused and get to the plan. She watched him, and a smirk appeared on her face before she pushed her resume off the table, making it look like an accident. "Oops, sorry," she said as he went down to pick it up. Once he got up, he saw her drinking the orange juice as a tiny droplet slid down her chin. He swallows his saliva and grabs the bottle of orange juice before gulping it down. "Sorry, sir, but I'm not feeling well. I think it's best that I leave," she said, wobbly getting up. The man smiled before saying, "Oh, no. Let me help you..." He immediately wrapped his arm around her waist. "No... it's fine...," she said, confused and trying to resist his grasp but weakly failed. They exited the room as he was leading them. "Where are you... taking me...," she said weakly. The man smiled before saying, "I think it's best for you to get some rest."

"Leo, sir, this way," said a tall man in a black suit. "The meeting is in conference room A. This elevator is mostly used by staff, and most people don't use it," the man said, leading them towards the elevator. The handsome man didn't care to answer and followed with his assistant trailing behind them. As they were making their way towards the elevator, the handsome man accidentally bumped into a couple who seemed to have no control of themselves. "Tom? What are you doing?" said the tall man.

The man holding the woman in his arm said nervously, "Umm, one of the guests... drank too much. I'm taking her to her room..." The tall man looked at him suspiciously and said, "alright." "Well, excuse us," the man said, trying his best to leave. The handsome one glances down at the woman in the tight black dress but couldn't see her face as her face was looking down and her hair was in the way. However, he found this woman to be familiar.

"Sir, let's hurry before we are late for the meeting," his assistant said, interrupting his thought. They continued on their way towards the elevator again as the handsome man took one more glance at the two people. Once they stepped inside the elevator, something was gnawing at his heart. The elevator reached their destination, and the feeling didn't disappear. "Go back down," Leo said in a serious tone. Once they went down, they could no longer find the two people. "Who was that person again?" Leo said to the tall man in a deadly voice.

"Umm, Tom. He is one of the top managers in the hotel," the man spoke nervously. Leo looked at his assistant and said, "Go to the surveillance room and find out where they went."

Faye and the man were inside the room. "What are you planning... to do...," she said, trying to break free from his grasp. The man smiles before pulling her closer to him. Once his face was close to her, her hand immediately grabbed his arm that was holding her waist and yanked it off her, and twisted behind his back. "Ugh!" He groans in pain and does not understand what's happening. Her face was completely sober, and a cold smile was on her face as she tossed him to the floor. "H- how...," he said, not comprehending. She looks down at him, "do you think I will fall into your trap? Do you think I'm that easy?" Over the years, she took defensive classes to protect herself. He said, "How.. can that be..." She just smiles before saying, "How are you feeling?" At that moment, he felt something was wrong as his vision was getting dizzy and blurry. "What's going on..." he stuttered before blacking out. She clicked her tongue and said, "To think I don't know Rin's tricks." She opens her phone before calling someone, "Alright, come in."