Chapter 40

The next day rose, and the latest news was spreading everywhere. News of Faye sleeping with multiple men was spreading everywhere as photos of Robert, Leo, and Lake with Faye were all over social media. All of those photos did not show any glimpse of Janine or Faye's injured arm, so it can only draw attention to the main focus, Faye slutting around.

In Faye's grandfather's company, a deep angry voice was talking on the phone, "I give you 2 hours to tell me who took those photos and immediately get them fired and arrested, leaving them to have nothing."

"Mr. Davidson, I have contacted Faye, and she said she will be handling the issue," Ben said, assisting Faye's grandfather. "That's fine. I still will be assisting her. I want to find and crush the person who dares to mess with my granddaughter," Faye's grandfather roared.

--

"Find the person who did this," a deadly cold detached voice said.

"Yes, sir," Dave answered and hurried off to work. Leo smiled but not really smiled as he thought to himself once he found that person, that person would no longer have bright days to come.

---

"Lake, what the heck is this!" Lake's director said. "How do you know her?" the director continued as Lake stood there listening to the director yell at him.

"It's nothing serious," Lake finally calmly answered. "Nothing serious!" The director said as Lake's manager tried to calm him down. "How are we going to respond to this?" the director finally calmed down and sighed.

---

"Alright, I already transferred your money. Now leave me alone," a voice said before hanging up the phone. In the closed room, Rin was looking at the news as a bright smile was plastered over her face. She chuckled, "Now, what can you do, Faye? I wonder where you are going to hide your pathetic face." She laughed and stared out the window, feeling refreshed and ready to leave her room.

---

"Yes, go ahead and release the statement," Faye said, sitting on a chair without any worry as she was scrolling through social media. She smiled and thought about how petty Rin was, trying to do the same thing she did to her. She thought how uncreative Rin was as if she couldn't think of anything else good.

"Faye, why don't you just tell everyone that you are the owner of Ming Company? It would create a greater impact than this," Robert said, not understanding. "There's no need to rush to expose everything to everyone. What's the fun in that? Also, I don't like unnecessary attention," Faye answered uninterestedly.