Chapter 27

Two men enter the room and they grab the man off the floor and throw him on the bed. She sat down on the chair, playing on her phone while the two men started to undress the man.

In the midst of Faye's plan, the handsome man looked back at his assistant again. "Dave, have you found their whereabouts?"

"No, sir," he replied. "Well, keep looking," Leo said deadly.

"Faye, we are all set," said one of the men. Faye looked up from her phone and saw the two men standing in front of her. She looked over to the bed and saw the man on the bed completely naked with his wrists tied to the bedposts and his eyes covered with his tie. "Nice job," she said before lighting up some candles and pulling up some wine on the table. She then snaps a photo of the man on the bed before saying, "Alright, our job is done," while they hurried out. Once they reached the front desk, Faye said, "Sorry to inform you, but I heard a man screaming in room 305. I think something is happening in there."

The young lady looked shocked before muttering, "That's manager Tom's room." as she looked at her other co-workers. "Um, thank you... We will handle it...," the young lady said before room service and security guards hurried out. Faye smiles before walking away. At that moment, Leo had arrived on the floor and saw the women in tight black dress.

The security guards knocked on the door as there was no answer. The workers looked at each, worried before taking out a key and opening the door. A loud shriek was heard while the elevator doors had just opened and many reporters had arrived as they were secretly informed that something big was happening today at W2 Hotel. The reporters hurried to the sound and they were amazed as well and began snapping photos. The workers immediately tried the best to stop them from snapping photos of the naked man strapped to the bed as if he was having a sexual affair.

"Thank you guys for your help," Faye said as they had exited the hotel.

"Anything for you," they said, friendly. "Well, see you later. Remember to stop by at the Academy. We haven't seen you in a while," one of them said. Faye smiled before saying, "Of course." The two men were the teachers of the karate academy that she had helped them invest in and became the first well-known and one of the best academies in the states. She waved her goodbyes before heading to her car. However, a firm hand gripped onto her wrist and pulled her toward him. Her eyes met those icy yet handsome eyes.