Chapter 29

"You are finally here. I was starting to get worried about you," Janine said once she saw Faye enter the shop. "So, how did it go?" Janine continued as Faye took her seat, and Janine placed her drink in front of her. "As planned," Faye responded before opening her phone and pulling up the recent article about the naked manager in the hotel. She shows her phone to Janine. On the screen, it displays two photos side by side. One of the photos was a picture of the naked manager in the bed, while the other one was a picture of the manager with a young lady, but the woman's face wasn't clearly visible as the title wrote, "Who is the mystery girl?"

"Wow, Austin works fast," Janine said. "Of course, once I send the photos. He immediately went to work," Faye smiled. "By the way, thanks for taking photos of Rin and the manager together before I arrive at the site. I can't wait for tomorrow to see the news that the mystery girl was Rin." Faye said as they were in the process of sending the rest of the photos to show Rin's face to the public. "Of course. Whoever wants to harm my friend has to deal with me. I'm surprised that you didn't want to expose the photos right now?" Janine said.

"I want everyone to be drawn in before they get a major shock of who was in the photo." Faye smiled as she wanted some entertainment.

"Anyways, what took you so long to get here?" Janine asked. A quick flash of Leo's face appears in Faye's mind. "Some annoying person," Faye didn't want to get into it, but then she remembered what he said. "Excuse me, I have to call Robert," she said to Janine. She opened her phone again before dialing Robert's number, but the call went straight to voicemail. "Why is he not answering?" she said as she wanted to tell him not to form a partnership with Leo. "He is probably busy. Oh, by the way, look, I got two new baristas." Janine said, introducing the two new people behind her. "This is Elle and Daniel," she said as the two people greeted Faye. The female barista looked like she was in her mid-20s, while the boy barista looked like he was in high school. "Finally, you have workers to help you run this place," Faye said. Janine awkwardly smiles before agreeing.

"Oh, that reminds me. I got an order not that long ago, but my delivery guy just called in sick today. I can't leave these two here. So can you please do me a favor?" Janine asked. Faye wanted to say no, but since Janine helped her out today and showed her beautiful pleading eyes, she couldn't refuse. "Fine," Faye answered. A big smile appeared on Janine's face, and said, "Oh, thank you, my friend!" She hugged her. "Here, the drinks are ready to go, and don't forget to wear the outer coat," she placed the drinks in front of her. Faye put on the outer coat that had Janine's coffee shop name on it. She grabbed the drink carrier before saying, "Where's the delivery?" "It's in the Lon company, the seventh floor, and the name under it is Kimberly Green," Janine said casually. "Wait, what company?" Faye stutters. "The Lon company," Janine repeated. Faye thought to herself, what kind of trick is the universe trying to play with her? "Something the matter, Faye?" Janine asked. "No, it's nothing," Faye said, thinking she probably won't see him, and headed out.

She arrives at the tall, magnificent building. She reached the seventh floor before saying, "Excuse me, looking for a Kimberly Green? The coffee you order is here-," someone who was coming in bumped into her and led the coffee to spill onto a tall young man, who was casually walking past her. The tall young man yelled at her, thinking she was some low-paid worker, "Look where you are watching! Look what you did to my suit! Do you know how much this costs?" Faye was annoyed by his irritating attitude and said, "Here's my card. Just called me for the bill," and went on to find Kimberly Green. Once she found Kimberly Green, she quickly explained the accident and refunded her before leaving the company.

A few minutes later, the man with coffee stains on his suit was looking at the card.

"Hey, Dale. The president wants to see you," said someone. The man entered the office and said softly, "you were looking for me, Mr. Lon?"

The radiant man looked up from his work and said, "Yes, leave that card here and take the money for your suit." The man quickly said, "Yes, sir," and left the card on the desk before hurrying out. Leo glanced down at the card as the name written on it was beautifully displayed.