-1.0-

Jocelyn Evans loves school. The nerdy brunette girl loves anything to do with studying, the extra-curricular activities, and her school friends. Always being the first one to arrive in class, hand in her papers, and last to leave the school, she was the class favourite among students and teachers. 

In a way, school completes her. It keeps her grounded from all of her other problems in life. Like those problems that arise from being the infamous vigilante, Aura.

During the five years of the snap, many conflicts rose from Jocelyn's powers to manipulate the air. After the second snap and everyone returned, all seemed to go back to "some type" of normal. Yet Jocelyn continued to struggle living a double life and carried those problems with her constantly. But thanks to her therapist assistance, she has managed to now live one life, with two identities.

By day, she is known as Jocelyn Evans: Midtown High's sweetheart. And by night, she is known as Aurathe badass masked teenage hero.

The perky teenage girl has finally found the grey area between her two lives and have never been happier. 

She was finally at peace.

All of her conflicts have been resolved or ignored. Which in her opinion, meant she was finally happy.

The happy teenage girl was currently spending her Thursday afternoon after school in Midtown's library cramming in as much studying as possible before exams in a few days. The library was filled full of Midtown students, all wanting to do the same thing. 

Occupying one of the tables was four girls each holding a handful of flash cards. Each girl had a different subject, taking turns asking questions while the others answer but nonetheless, enjoying spending time together studying. 

"Ahem, what two nervous systems does the human body contain?" Mary Jane read off her flash card, looking up to the three others that sat around the circular table with a kind smile. Her brown hair tied back in a bun showing off her dimples while comfortable in one of Flash's hoodies.

"Central and peripheral!" Alex quickly answered in excitement from across the table, her smile growing each second. The smiley girl was full with energy and excitement, enjoying her new-found friendship.

"Peripheral also contains the autonomic and somatic." Jocelyn added on, glancing at the red-head beside her with a small smile, who nodded in agreement.

Mary Jane flipped over her card to the answer and smiled widely at the girls' accuracy. She gave a small nod and moved the card to the end of the pile. 

Michelle was next to ask a question, sitting on the other side of Mary Jane. She shuffled in her seat and leaning her elbows on the table, holding her cards right in front of her face.

"What is larger: an atom or a molecule?" Michelle read, raising an eyebrow and peaking over her cards to the girls around her.

"A molecule. An atom is the sub-component of a molecule." Jocelyn was the first to respond, not bothering to look up from her own cards that she was reading over.

Michelle nodded and placed the flash card on the table, on the rehearsed cards pile. 

Alex scoffed. "Geez, Jocie. Leave some questions for the rest of us." She teased nudging the girl beside her.

Jocelyn chuckled and her cheeks flushed red from the comment.

Alex was next to ask a question, quickly reading it over silently before re-reading it aloud. "Who is Immanuel Kant and what main text did he write?" Alex asked, glancing up from her recipe card.