- 30.5 -

For Jocelyn's third day of work, it went by rather quickly regardless of the bad news from MIT that weighed her down. Alex, Mary Jane, and Ned remained seated at the diner keeping the two working girls company throughout their shift. Michelle eventually stopped hoovering over Jocelyn's shoulder and allowed her to work alone. Although Jocelyn was stuck with the boring tasks, like filling up the napkins and sweeping under the tables, it kept her distracted from her rejection letter.

Soon enough it became the late afternoon and was the end of her shift. Just as the five friends were packing up to leave and gathering their things, they all received a group text message from Peter. The group chat with the six friends named Midtown's Baddies new text from Peter read, "SOS! Come to Doctor Strange sanctum sanctorum asap, I messed up. I will explain everything when you guys get here"

None of the friends argued and all quickly left the shop to rush to the address Peter forwarded them. By the time they reached the sanctum sanctorum, the doors opened using magic to reveal a very anxious Peter awaiting inside for them. The room Jocelyn walked into appeared to have a winter wonderland aggressively thrown up on it. Snow and ice covered the ground, walls, and stairs of the main entrance. A grand staircase was in the center of the room and a very annoyed Doctor Strange was standing at the top of it, looking extra annoyed when the new teenagers walked in. But Jocelyn didn't spare a glance of confusion about the odd winter appearance for an October day or Doctor Strange glaring daggers at Peter. Instead her gaze immediately fell onto Peter.

Seeing him standing there unharmed granted a wash of relief over Jocelyn. When she read his text, she immediately feared the worst. Thinking he got hurt or someone died. But seeing her dorky boyfriend fiddling with his fingers anxiously in a science pun shirt and flannel like always made her rush forward without hesitation and wrap her arms around his torso. He let out a small umfph from impact but was quick to hug her back tightly, slipping his grasp around her waist tightly.

"Woah, I can't believe I am in the sanctum sanctorum." Ned sighed behind Jocelyn in daze of everything around him.

"Neither can I." Doctor Strange muttered from the balcony.

"Sir, quick question. How did you know you were a man of magic? Because my Lola says we have it in our family and I sometimes get these tingling in my hand-" Ned continued.

"You should talk to your physician."

Jocelyn zoned out the rest of Ned and Doctor Strange's conversation, sternly focusing on her boyfriend who seemed more anxious than usual. "What is wrong?" Jocelyn pulled back from the hug to search for injuries and Peter's hands hung from her waists lazily. "Are you okay? Why did you send an SOS message? Is Aunt May okay? How is Happy" She rambled worriedly glancing between his eyes.

Peter gave a faint smile adored by her concern. "May and Happy are fine. And so am I. But, um, I kinda did something bad..." He stated glancing over Jocelyn's shoulder towards her friends who all looked at him confused.

"Whats wrong, Peter?" Michelle asked.

"What happened?" Mary Jane added.

Peter let out a deep sigh and his gaze shifted back to Jocelyn. He bit his lower lip anxiously, "I may have invited a ton of villains from other dimensions here to Queens, who all happen to hate Spiderman and want to destroy me." He rambled out anxiously.

Jocelyn blinked. "Wait. What?" 

Peter took a step back and out of Jocelyn's grasp and her eyes trained on him. "Let me explain from the start-" And he did. He told them the entire truth of what happened from when he left the coffee shop to this present moment. How he asked Doctor Strange to help them all get into MIT and he innocently messed up the spell that caused others from the multiverse to come into this universe. Peter explained how he didn't mean any harm and only wanted to help them get into MIT. Which resulted in a faulty spell being casted by Doctor Strange and a battle on the bridge with an octopus dude.