-10.0-

When the Midtown students arrived at the lobby of Hotel Carlo IV, none of them were prepared for what they were walking into. Tall ceilings stood above them with gold carvings in the wall that screamed how expensive this hotel was. Stunning art photos hung from the walls of medieval paintings and chandeliers hung from the roof that lit up the lobby adding on to the poise environment. A desk across the room had a man standing behind it with his hair slicked back and a flawless black suit on, representing the hotel professionally. Which Mr. Harrington walked towards to check them in, leaving Mr. Dell alone with the students who were in awe of the prestigious building they standing in, contrasting to the torn Midtown High School they were used too.

None of them were sure why they were in Prague instead of Paris. Their bus driver kept quiet with every question Mr. Harrington asked them. But after a small email from their touring company explaining they added a free destination stop, no one questioned it further. Especially Jocelyn, Peter, and Lucas who knew this was the work of Fury.

"This is so classy." Betty sighed out glancing around the grand room around them. The students all crowded around the center of the lobby waiting for Mr. Harrington to come back with rooming instructions.

Alex nodded beside her holding onto her backpack straps that slung around her shoulders and bag by her feet. "Yeah, so why are we here?" She asked glancing at the furniture that decorated the lobby that probably costed more than her life.

Flash scoffed with his arm around Mary Jane who was leaning into his side. "Speak for yourself," He stated with a cocky grin on his lips, glancing up at the painting on the room. "I'm home." He declared.

Jocelyn rolled her eyes from beside Michelle glancing around the lobby alike everyone else. An approving hum escaped her lips, knowing far too well that this was Nick Fury's doing. But she couldn't deny that he had an excellent yet expensive taste. 

Mr. Harrington began walking back to the crowd of students holding a bag full of bedroom keys in one hand and his luggage in the other. "Great news, you all get your own rooms! Took a lot of arguing but I was able to knock down the bargain." Mr. Harrington declared, settling beside Mr. Dell to hand him a key first. Mr. Dell scoffed at the comment but didn't say anything further or comment about his crying on the phone earlier with the travelling agency. Each student expressed their excitement through a smile, cheer, or whispers that they get their own room.

A key fell into Jocelyn's hand by Mr. Harrington who was distributing them and her eyes stared down at the engraved number written on the key. B254. Glancing over at Michelle's hand beside her, she noticed the similar letter engraved in her key but was a few numbers shorter than hers. No doubt they were on the same floor but just a few rooms between them. Sliding the key into her pocket, she glanced up at Mr. Harrington as he continued speaking while passing out the rest of the keys.

"Everyone get settled in, rest up because tonight, big surprise it Prague's annual Carnival of Lights!" Mr. Harrington announced earning a louder excitement to erupt from the group of students.

Jocelyn's smile widened and glanced at Michelle whose expression was hard to read, like always. Her eyes cause Alex's on the other side of Michelle and Betty, who looked just as excited as she was. Hearing Mary Jane squeal, Jocelyn glanced around the crowd for the girl when her eyes caught a pair looking straight at her. Peter was standing across the group from her, a faint smile on his lips. When Jocelyn caught him staring, his smile grew and a blush rushed to his cheeks, quickly glancing at Mr. Harrington knowing he got caught but tried his best to play it off. 

A smile tugged at Jocelyn's lips and she had to bite down on her lower lip to hide it. When she glanced back at Mr. Harrington, she felt a buzz in her back pocket unknowingly that Lucas and Peter received the same notification. An anonymous incoming text was received from each of their devices with the same message.