-4.0-

The skies were blue and cloudy that Thursday afternoon over the busy streets of Queens, New York. Crimes were being dealt with by two of the masked vigilantes, Slate and Spiderman. Seeing as her assistance wasn't required, Jocelyn found herself on her usual apartment rooftop staring up at the sky.

The infamous white latex suit hugged her figure with black striped up her sides, outlined by purple. Her eyes were white with a purple outline, similar to Spiderman's but due how they both have the same suit maker, it was expected.

Her head rested on her arms, tucked behind her head for support. She rocked her feet back and forth to a song that was stuck in her mind. While Slate and Spiderman spent their time fighting crime, Aura was busy cloud watching.

Jocelyn was beyond happy she was officially on Spring Break.

Her last exam ended an hour ago and she was still waiting to receive a text from her friends that they finished too. No one was shocked to see Jocelyn Evans up from her seat first to hand in her test, Peter Parker just mer seconds after. That left Jocelyn bored waiting for her friends to finish while wasting time in the process.

A thump followed by footsteps were heard on the corner of the rooftop. Jocelyn didn't need to turn her head to know who it was. She just knew.

"Where's your boyfriend?" Spiderman, also known as Peter Parker under the mask, asked nervously glancing around for the boy whose threatened him numerous times to stay away while cautiously approaching the teenage hero.

A small smile lifted the corner's of Jocelyn's lips hearing the anxious voice of Peter Parker. Before she knew the identity of Spiderman, she never recognized the voice as it was quite muffled from the mask. But now that she knows the curly-haired boy was under the mask, she could only hear his voice.

"Somewhere." Jocelyn muttered exhaling heavily at the topic. It has been days since Jocelyn and Lucas actually spoke to another, not counting those few texts they sent back to another. Lucas is clueless of how to apologize for his comment back on Monday and he is still trying to figure it out. Hearing the title that Peter labelled Lucas as was a reminder she has a boyfriend, that she wasn't speaking too.

Peter noticed her shoulder's slump and frowned weakly at the movement. He hated whenever Jocelyn wasn't smiling. It meant the world wasn't as bright.

"Well, then what are you doing here?" Peter asked taking a seat beside her. He crossed his legs into a basket, narrowing his white masked eyes on the teenager.

Jocelyn rolled her head aside seeing how close Spiderman was beside her. And although she refused to talk to him, she was exhausted from her fight with Lucas and studying from exams. She was too exhausted to tell Peter to back off. And deep in her mind, she was rather thankful he was here to distract her for a bit.

"Cloud watching." Jocelyn hummed, looking back up at the clouds.

Spiderman tilted his head back to look up at the clouds, narrowing his eyes on them with a slight frown. "They all look like white cotton-candy." He declared aloud.

Jocelyn rolled her eyes under her mask and somehow Peter knew she rolled her eyes, lightly hitting her side with his hand playfully. A small smile tugged on Jocelyn's lips looking at Spiderman stare at the sky above who somehow predicted her action without looking.

Pushing herself up, she held her hand up at a cloud in the distance. "Here," She offered singling a cloud out. "That one looks like a dog balancing on a ball." She traced her finger over the cloud from afar and softly summoned her powers to shape the cloud above into the stated figure.

Peter chuckled as the cloud was molded like clay into a cloud dog balancing on a ball from Jocelyn's powers. "I think that's cheating." He stated glancing at the girl beside him. The smile tugging on his lips grew when seeing how close they were sitting, their arms brushing against another.