- 12.0 -

Berlin was just like Prague but it smelt more like nature and less like car fuel. It also seemed brighter, like the sun favoured Berlin far more than Prague. But then again, Berlin wasn't attacked by a lava monster that left a large amount of destruction behind.

Landing on the train tarmac, a few screams were heard followed by the names Night Monkey or Majestic Sorcerer. Jocelyn glanced up and down the tarmac, placing her hands on her hips trying to figure out how they can find Fury or a way to move unnoticed. Peter had landed beside her, stretching out his limbs from carrying Jocelyn for so long. Not that he was complaining; he loved having Jocelyn in his arms. But he clung onto her to stiffly from being worried that he would drop her.

A woman ran past in terror and Jocelyn tried to stop her, to ask if she could borrow her phone. "Scusi!" She shouted but the woman kept running in terror, screaming Majestatischer Zauberer. Jocelyn groaned and crossed her arms, disappointed.

"How do we expect to find Fury when we can't use our phones?" Jocelyn asked Peter.

He ran a hand over his head, glancing up and down the tarmac for a solution. "Come on." He grabbed Jocelyns hand and began jogging down the tarmac. Jocelyn didn't know what his plan was but she continued to get dragged by Peter knowing his plan was better than her nonexistent one.

They reached the end of the tarmac when a black car stopped in front of them. Both teenagers froze hand-in-hand, taking a few small steps back to put space between them and the strange vehicle. The driver window rolled down to reveal Nick Fury, glaring deadly at them.

"Get in." He commanded.

Peter and Jocelyn glanced at another, before rushing towards the car not wasting any time. Apparently, finding Nick Fury wasn't as hard as they thought. Jocelyn hopped in the backseat and Peter ran around to the passengers seat. Fury stepped on the gas before Jocelyn could close the door. She shuffled to the middle seat, buckling herself securely when he headed down a road.

Peter tore off his mask and quickly turned to Fury. "Mr. Fury-" He breathed out.

"You two got a lot of explaining to do." He spoke out angrily, glancing at Jocelyn in the rearview mirror. Jocelyn tore off her mask, running a hand through her messy hair and leaned forward in her seat to poke into the front.

"Mr. Fury, you have to listen to us." Jocelyn explained calmly but her voice was shaky and her expression was filled with worry.

Fury let out a sigh. "Wait until we're secure." He replied. Jocelyn sighed disappointedly and leaned back into her seat. Peter breathed out, glancing back at Jocelyn to make sure she was alright before looking back ahead. Jocelyn gave him a tight-lipped smile, placing her hands on her lap and twiddled her fingers anxiously.

The sound of Fury clearing his throat caught her attention. But it wasn't directed at her, instead towards Peter who was attempting to put on his seatbelt.

Jocelyn glanced out the window as they pulled up to a large building on the outskirts of the city that didn't take more than a few minutes to arrive at. The building was made of glass and had agents stationed outside the front doors. There was not a doubt in Jocelyn's mind that this building was one of many that belonged to S.H.I.E.L.D.. Her mouth parted as they pulled in front of it, Fury unbuckling his seat to inform the others to follow.

Jocelyn scrambled to unbuckle herself and put on her mask. By the time she opened the door and stepped outside into the warm German air, Fury was already making his way through the front doors. A small glare appear on her eyes from his lack of patience but didn't comment on it. Instead, Peter ran around the car to meet Jocelyn and the two of them jogging quickly to catch up with Fury.