Authors Note

IT IS OFFICIAL - BAD LIAR IS OFFICALLY COMPLETED!
I would like to give a huge thank those for who have read my Webbed Lies series. You all mean the absolute world to me.

BUT DO NOT FREIGHT!
I have the absolute greatest pleasure to announce that Little Lies (Webbed Liars - Book 3) is coming out soon:

An enemy from Jocelyn Evan's past reemerges from the shadows and sets Jocelyn's life ablaze. With problems from the  past, present, and her future coming to haunt Jocelyn, she has to find ways to navigate through these struggles before her struggles defeat her. 
But these struggles are only half her worry. Society, the public, and her family is all looking at her to save the day. But Jocelyn is questioning whether she can handle this when a specific superhero has set her mind spinning.

(Stay tuned for more updates🕷️)

With a new book ahead and my horrible busy schedule, I need some help from my readers: Would anyone be willing to help make a book cover for Little Lies? 
If you are interested in possibly doing so, please message me so I can provide a bit of the plot to encourage designs! But PLEASE NOTE: this is just a contest and the winner's cover will be used as my book cover. There is no cash/gift prize.

With that said:
A major shout out to my amazing fans who inspire me to pursue writing!!!
 Without the comments, messages, and feedback I get from these books - I would have stopped a long time ago. So thank you for being my biggest hero 🫶

I can't wait to see what you come up with for designs!

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all stay safe <3- Miss Monarch

"That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done,
and because it is the right thing to do,
is indeed without a doubt,
a real superhero."
- Stan Lee