-9.0-

Morning overtook the sleepy Midtown students, forcing them out of their soundless slumber. Or maybe it was Mr. Harrington who was knocking on all of their doors awaking them up with a local song in a horrible Italian accent. But they were all rushed out of their rooms to have a hotel breakfast of bagels and a juice box before being sent back to their room to finish packing. Their bus that would be taking them to their next destination was arriving in less than an hour and Mr. Bell was keen to stay on schedule.

All the students were excited to arrive to their next destination and also known as the city of love, Paris.

"What!? No!" Mary Jane whined loudly. Well, most of the students.

Jocelyn had just finish telling Mary Jane about everything that occurred last night after she was shot by a tranquilizer dart. To say she took the news lightly was sugarcoating it. Mary Jane was anything but supportive about Jocelyn's decision on accepting this mission. In her opinion, this was their vacation. Mary Jane thinks Jocelyn has gone through far too much in the past couple years and deserves a vacation more than anyone. Whether it is boy-related or Hydra related, Jocelyn has not caught a break. This was supposed to be their vacation where they can relax and forget about all of their problems. But if Jocelyn was working, it defied the whole purpose of "their" vacation. And as one of Jocelyn's best friends, Mary Jane would not tolerate it.

Following after Jocelyn through the small hotel room, she put on her best pleading face hoping to guilt trip Jocelyn. "This is supposed to be our vacation." She pouted beside Jocelyn who was packing up her suitcase that was resting on her bed, tucking a strand of her multi-braided hair over her shoulder.

Jocelyn exhaled frustrated from how her hygiene bag wouldn't fit in her suitcase, even with all of her weight smushing down on it. "I already told them I would." Jocelyn explained while zipping up her bag with one hand while compressing with the other. "It's too late to back out." She let out a sigh once the bag was zipped up her and turned to Mary Jane who frowned at the comment. Technically, she was unsure when this mission was going to begin. Maria Hill told her that she needs to be in Prague by tomorrow but she would handle the difficulties.

Whatever that means.

"But this is your vacation! Can't they get Spiderman or Slate to take care of it?" Mary Jane crossed her arms with her lip curled desperate for a solution.

Jocelyn gave Mary Jane a soft smile, cocking her head aside when turning to face her. "It's their vacation too." She reminded. "But it sounded like they are recruiting other Avengers. So, I guess they aren't needed." She shrugged, not too upset about it. 

Sure Jocelyn was looking forward to her vacation as she is terribly exhausted from everything that occurred in the past few years but she was never the person to deny a mission. Although she could practically hear Mr. Stark, her father, and her therapist telling her that this was a horrible idea. It was her job and in her nature to accept anything to help another. She was just a selfless person. If someone needed help, Jocelyn would be there to help them. Regardless if it was homework, riding a bike, or needed saving.

But the fact that she doesn't have to work with Spiderman nor Slate is a bonus on top of it all.

The two boys have recently been the only thing on her mind, feeling a pull between her heart thats broken into two. Each side belonging to a different boy who somehow stolen her heart and driving her mad. For a while, she has been conflicted between the two boys. But more recently than ever, she is noticing things that she didn't notice before. Like Lucas' mistrust in her and a past emotion towards Peter beginning to rekindle. A sigh escaped her lips as she placed her bag on the floor, thinking that if only Taylor Swift wrote a song that could help her figure out this situation her problems would be solved. She never would have thought that there would be two guys after her attention. Let alone her childhood crush and the schools golden boy. Yet here she is, feeling a pull between both Peter Parker and Lucas Davis.